Ch.13 Truth or Dare

• Dedicated to To all my brilliant followers!

So, it's been ages since I uploaded a chapter. If you already went to my profile page and saw the note beneath the "about me" thing, you'd know why. Anyway, I can't believe that I've got so many readers now! Especially the last chapter, there was so many votes and comments, it was brilliant. So here's the new chapter that I just finished (I got to work as soon as I saw all the amazing things that had happened while I was gone from this site). Thanks again for the wonderful feedback, and if I get lots and lots of votes and comments (and even a few followers if possible haha) I'll try to post one more chapter before going back to China. Love you all xx

P.S: there's a few mentions of things not suitable for young people, but it's only mentioned a few times and unless you're as pure as the white snow which I'm currently not seeing right now (SNOW! GOD DAMMIT WHY WON'T IT SNOW), you'd be fine. Enjoy!

**********************************************************

**Alice's POV**

     Soon I found myself sitting in a circle with 11 other very drunk people. Being already slightly tipsy, I leaned into Ron and waited for the game to start.

     "Okay, so you people probably all know how this game works, so I'll only give a few rules," Lee Jordan said, "so, choose truth, you speak the truth. Choose dare, you do the dare. Every dare is acceptable except for non-platonic contact of the lower bodies of both participants."

     "Wait, what does that mean?" Quentin asked.

     "Yes blow-job, no intercourse." Luna droned, her eyes blinking up calmly. Quentin's eyes snapped up at her in shock. Luna continued to be all calm and serene.

     "Sooo... with that helpful explanation, I'll continue. If you don't want to do either of the truths or the dares, you are welcome to drink that 1.5m-high shot containing the very drink that had knocked off Dumbledore's knickers within the first sip at that unfortunate last year's Christmas party. I think it's pretty safe to say that there'll be no volunteers." Jordan finished his speech, "Let the games begin! May the odds be ever in your favour."

     We cheered.

"Wait! There's Harry! Come on Harry, join in!" Ron hollered. Harry staggered into the circle, plopping himself down. Let the games begin.

**Harry's POV**

     Well before the games started, everybody got drunk. 

     "Hermione, truth or daree?" Jordan drawled.

     "Truth" she replied.

     "Sooo... what's your kink?" he whispered dramatically.

     "Really," she said, her eyebrows rising up skeptically at him, before she nodded off, stopping the eyebrows from being so judgy, "well, I have a thing for redhead and I also have a thing for student-teacher relationships..." she trailed off.

     "Why student-teacher?" Quentin muttered.

     "If you must know, it's the desk." 

     Okay, I never imagined that coming out of her mouth. Now here's to hoping that Ron never becomes a teacher and that none of the Weasleys suddenly get a job at Hogwarts.

     As I was praying, Angelica shouted out across the circle.

     "RON TRUTH OR DARE"

     "DARRREEE." Ron hiccuped, his cheeks almost as red as his hair.

     "Right, I want you to go up to Snape's office, knock on the door, and serenade him when he comes out." she grinned.

     So that's how the 13 of us ended up half-standing (or slumped against the wall, in Parkinson's case) in front of Snape's office.