Ch.10 The Savior

I heard this song the other day and it was so sweet! Check out the video ------------->

You and I by IU

(all her songs in her new album topped 1~13 on the Korean charts)

Alice's POV

Where am I? I didn't want to open my eyes yet, so I just recollected my memories. Oh crap. I just remembered last night's incident. so I was probably in the bath, right? Groaning, I flopped sideways, expecting a cold, stone floor but all I felt was the fluffy mattress and...a bare chest.

My eyes flew open. I sat upright.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!" I yelled, not looking at my captor.

"What?" Someone yelled. That sounds familiar... I looked down to see Malfoy with his eyes half-open.

"Why are you in my bed half-naked?" I asked.

"Nothing happened!" He yelled.

I looked under my sheets.

"Then why am I naked?" I shrieked.

 "Cause you were in the bath when you fainted..." He answered.

"Oh," I said, "then why are you in my bed without your shirt?" I asked.

"In case you never noticed, I always sleep like that. And as for the other question, you asked me to come to your bed."

"Seriously? I said that? I do not remember. And I said that when I was unconscious. That does not count." I huffed like a spoiled brat and wrapped the sheets around my body. I walked to the bathroom to get dressed with my head held up high.

****************************************************************

Soon I was out of the bathroom dressed in a simple blue jeans and a green t-shirt.

"So, I have decided to forgive you." I said.

"Gee, thanks." He said. I detected sarcasm.

"Show some more gratitude, will you?" I asked.

"I sure do, your highness." He bowed his head down in mock salute, taking off his invisible hat.

"Okay, so back on the topic. Who's that creep?" I asked, my brows furrowing.

"Hufflepuff's quidditch captain. Can't remember his name." He replied.

Oh. So I was right about the quidditch captain thing. Which was astonishing, since I don't bother wasting my time by watching them.

"Where is he?" I asked, venom mixed in my voice. I was so going to kill him.

"Woah, there. No need for revenge. He's in the infirmary." he said, raising his hands in midair to calm me down.

Well, not going to work.

"Bye." I turn around and head out.

"Wait!" He yelled. As if.

Suddenly, I felt someone grab my hand.

"If I can't make you stop, I'll at least follow you to make sure you don't kill him." He smiled.

I sighed. No way. I don't want to be seen with him in public. I only do that when I have my head girl duty.

"No, thanks. I think I'll just stay." I plopped back on my bed.

"Maybe you should see him." He pulled me up.

Is this guy for real?

"What? You just said that I shouldn't go. What made you to change your mind?" I asked.

"Let's go before I force you to." He said, ignoring my question.

Damn it. He's super strong and he's pretty good with his spells. But I'll still try.

"stupe-" He took my wand. Crap.

"Let's go." He said.

"Fine." I huffed (I seem to do that a lot today)

So we were on our way to the infirmary. Malfoy wouldn't let go of my hand, and all the people were already spreading rumors. What's with them?! Malfoy snogs with Pansy every time but no one says a thing.

I seriously wanted to curse them and turn their hair bright pink, but I don't have my wand.

Soon we reached our destination. I was glad for it's lack of people. Even the nurse (what's her name again?) wasn't here. Good.

"So there's no one around. Just you, me, and that slouche bag. Can I have my wand back?" I asked.

"First you need to erase his memory." He said.

"Why? It's not like he would tell anybody. I'll throw him to the dragons but if he gets lucky he'll get expelled." I asked. Why can't I just beat the crap out of him?

"You know, there's this new camera that can take photos of your memory...." He trailed off.

Oh. I remember seeing the article few weeks ago. It was about a new camera that can take photos of whatever's on your mind. Memories, imaginations... All you need to do is to take a photo of a person, then their thoughts will show up.

"But it's mega-expensive! How can he buy it?" I asked.

"Duh, he's rich." He explained.

Oh.

"Well, then you erase his memory, I'll strangle him." I said, satisfied with the arrangement.

"Fine. Obliviate." He muttered.

Now it's my turn. I raised my fist, getting ready to punch his face. I swung.

"Taylor, Malfoy. I never expected to see you here." the nurse came briskly through the doors.

I quickly managed to swing my fist behind me before it actually made contact with his face. Damn it.

"Hi!....umm....hi." I opened my fist and waved my hand. What was her name again?

"Do you know this boy?" she asked.

"No..." Damn. I ran out of excuses!

"We were just trying to get some privacy. We didn't expect anyone to be here." Malfoy quickly gave out an excuse.

What the hell? It sounds like we were making out! What kind of excuses are that?

"Oh. Next time, just go and find some abandoned classroom." Her face turned pink. She whooshed past me. I swear I heard her say 'I would have liked the show'. 

She thinks that we made out! Crap crap crap...

"I think it was a good excuse. Don't you think?" He smirked.

"Good? What makes you say that? Don't you know that old women likes gossip? Soon there will be rumors of us snogging in the infirmary! What the hell you are so dead Malfoy..."

"Let's do that next time in an abandoned classroom after we.." He made a kissy face. He threw me back my wand and ran out before I could do anything. Crap.

I am so pissed. But there's nothing to do. With a sigh, I got out and walked through the corridor.

Wait, maybe there is something to improve my mood.

With a wicked grin, I swished my wand and turned everyone's hair bright pink.

*********************************************************************************************

Another chapter done!! I should have posted earlier but I have this major test coming up.... I have 12 tests to do (all different subjects) for 3 days. Actually, I had my first test today and took 4 tests in one day. I need to study for tomorrow but my head hurts :-( 

Vote, comment, fan to make my day and cure my headache!!

........Okay, just vote. Please :-)