Ch.3 The Letter

-Alice's POV-

I walked into Snape's class. Four words: Must have brighter decorations. Seriously, this room was dark. Gloomy. I half expected to see a skeleton of some long dead prisoner at the corner. I sat at the very back, so that I won't get caught if I fall asleep. I almost always fall asleep during classes. Not that Snape will punish me or something. I'm his favorite student! Anyway, Harry sat next to me, sitting as far as possible without falling off the desk. Cam sat on the other side, with Weasley. I laid my head on the table, half listening to Snape's lecture.

I almost zoned out when Harry shook me awake. No, not awake. I wasn't sleeping...well almost.

"We're supposed to do non-verbal spells. Stand up."

I rubbed my eyes, groggily stood up with my wand. This is too easy. I learnt this stuff by myself a year ago.

"Expelliarmus" Harry whispered out of the corners of his mouth.

Stifling my laughter as I counter the spell without a word, I launch the stupefying spell. Harry jumps down and narrowly escape the spell.

After staring at me in shock for a full minute, he said, "I was taking it easy on you. This time I'm not going to do that. Okay your turn for offence."

Ha. Let's have some fun, shall we?

'Tarantallegra.' I mutter the spell in my brain and shoot it at him, before he could whisper a shield charm.

Harry starts to dance across the room. Everybody laughs. I make him to waltz, brake-dance, and even force him to do the ballet before Snape releases him from the spell.

"Pathetic, Potter. Ten points from Griffindor. And Taylor, ten points for Slytherin."

I smirk.

The bell rings.

****************************************

-Draco's POV-

I was already seated in Snape's classroom when the mud blood comes and shrieks at me, her bushy hair floating around her face.

"Malfoy, you were supposed to wait for me in the Great Hall! We're partners! Professor McGonagall said that we should always stick together! Even during classes!"

She continues her speech. I tune it out. Instead, I stare at Alice. I mean Taylor, until we were supposed to do the non-verbal spells. I stand up, and mutter a spell at Granger. She just steps to the left, evading my spell as she tries to do the non-verbal spell. At my side, Alice successfully makes Potter dance. I jeer at him, making sure I laugh the hardest. Granger fumes, probably because she's not the first one to do it. Everyone knows that she hates Alice, because she's at the top of every class, stopping Granger to reach the top. I snicker. She glares at me, smoke bellowing out of her ears when the bell rings. Granger gets out first, joining Potter and Weasley, and I have no choice but to follow her.

 -Harry's POV-

I was walking with Ron and Hermione, with the Slytherins trailing behind us, when Sloper, the last year Griffindor's beater, comes hurrying towards me with a roll of parchment in his hand. 

"Hey, Harry, for you." panting, he continued. "Listen, I heard you're the new Captain. when're you holding trials?"

"I'm not sure yet. I'll let you know." He'll have to be very lucky to be back in the team. Unless every student trying for the beater falls sick...

"Oh, right. I was hoping it'd be this weekend-"

Not caring about what he has to say, I hurry away, recognising the handwriting on the parchment.

Dear Harry,

  I would like to start our private lessons this Saturday.

Kindly come along to my office at eight p.m. I hope you are

enjoying your first day at school.

    Yours sincerely,

    Albus Dumbledore

P.S. I enjoy Acid Pops.

"He enjoys Acid Pops?" Ron asked.

"It's the password to get past the gargoyle outside his study." I whisper.

-Alice's POV-

Ha, they had completely forgotten about us three, trailing behind them. We were all listening to Harry reading the letter. This is interesting. Maybe I should follow him. Secretly, of course. Even if we're partners and all, they (Harry and Dumbledore) are not going to allow me to come along. Well, I have my secret weapon...

-Draco's POV-

Well, that's interesting. I'd love to follow him and see what he's going to do with Dumbledore, but I have no idea how. I'll tell Snape, of course. Maybe he can ask him.

Well, it's been ages since I got laid. Well, I have free time, so I'll use it very afficiently. 

**************************************

-Alice's POV-

Just ate dinner, and exchanged stiff goodbyes with Harry. I have to stop him from being so stiff. I go into the dungeons, and make way for my chambers. Wonder if Malfoy's there. I really need a shower. 

"Mandrake roots" I whisper the password to a portrait of a knight on a horseback.

Still thinking about my need for shower, I don't notice 'them' untill I reach the bed. 'them' being Malfoy and some 6th year Ravenclaw making out on full display, humping each other. Eww, I could have lived my whole life happily without seeing that. I know that he has some reputation as the sex god and all, but why can't he do it in...a abandoned classroom or something! I'm still virgin! Now she's taking his clothes off. I quickly put a stop to this before it goes farther.

"What the hell Malfoy!" I scream.

They look up. "Well don't get jealous. We can do a threesome if you like." Malfoy smirks.

Eww I totally didn't need that comment. Using a non-verbal spell, I threw them both out. Making sure to charm the doors so no one can get in, I took a shower.

*******************************

So I decided to make it more...you know, PG-13. Do you think it's okay or should I leave out all the PG-13? Anyway, vote, comment, fan!