Forever

-Skylar's POV-

"Okay... I know I'm American and here to cheer on Patrick and Team USA but I really freaking love Canada" I say walking out of Tim Hortons with the best cup of hot chocolate ever invented.

"I knew this was a bad idea" Patrick jokingly says throwing his arm around my shoulders.

"Hey, you can take the kid out of college but you can't take the college out of the kid" I express trying to explain my appreciation for just about everything in Vancouver. The tournament starts tomorrow and I was more than excited. Not just because I got the next few weeks off but because I can spend it with the Kane family.

I was a little upset Jakes family was moving to Chicago while I was gone so I couldn't meet them yet but the anticipation was building.

"Wanna watch a movie" Patrick suggests.

"DISNEY MOVIE NIGHT! I say Beauty and the Beast first" I cheer skipping into the hotel.

Patrick got us, his sisters, and his parents each their own room but most of the time everyone has been in ours. "We always watch that movie" Patrick groans as I pick it out.

"Well it's great, so we're watching it again" I state.

"You know, with your brown hair and green eyes, you really look like Belle" Jessica mentions as everyone nods.

"I can see Skylar as a Disney princess" Donna says and I give her a nudge.

"So if Skylar is the beauty that means Patrick is the beast" Erica croaks barley getting the sentence out before cracking up. A pillow is launched at her head and knocks her pretty good.

"Oh it is on" she yells finding another pillow and soon world war three breaks out. We all had found a pillow and we're launching them across the room.

"Truce" Patrick screams and we all cease.

"That was fun" I say trying to catch my breath.

"I'll get the popcorn" Donna announces as I cuddle into Patrick and enjoy the movie.

The US team was pretty good. Patrick was just 21 but putting on a show on the biggest sports stage in the world.

"I'm so proud of him" I mention as I sit next to Erica watching the boys warm up.

"A brother with perks is the best brother" she laughs and I had to agree. We all sat next to each other in our Patrick Kane team USA jerseys and watched them dominate, hockey might be Canandas sport but I think the Americans were pretty damn good too. As the game concluded I couldn't help contain my excitement. Never would I ever thought I would be in Canada supporting my loving boyfriend with his amazing family while only 21 years old.

"You did great out there" I say to my freshly washed boyfriend.

"Just trying to impress you" he jokes and I roll my eyes.

"You look nice in that jersey but I'd love to see you out of it" he whispers in my ear as I turn bright red and nudge I his side. He thought it was hilarious and I was trying not to turn into a cherry.

We get back to our hotel room and I jump on the couch. "I'm pooped" I say letting my limbs fly every which way.

"I love you" Patrick reminds me as he lays on top of me. He started kissing me on my lips but soon moved to my jaw then then my neck. I left out a soft moan as his hands rubbed up and down my sides. I let my eyes close as he came closer and closer to me.

"I think it's time we get this jersey off" he says sliding it over my head. He quickly returns to kissing my skin as I run my fingers through his hair. I loved the feeling of his skin against mine, the way his hands were so gentle yet so firm. The sensation of his lips on mine. Everything about him was amazing and he made me feel like the rest of the world doesn't matter when I'm with him. We can do it all together.

The gold medal game was Canada against USA, which is what everyone wanted. I met up with Natalie and finally met Jons family as us and the Kane's all sat together.

"You nervous" Natalie asks me as we watch the warm ups.

"I don't really know. I mean there's so many Blackhawks on the Canadian team it wouldn't really make a difference who won. But I don't want Patrick to be sad, I do know that" I say as he flies by.

Both these teams were good. I mean obviously, it's was best on best and the Olympic finals. I wasn't ready to leave just yet, I loved it up here. But I did miss Chicago a lot. Unfortunately the game ended in a loss in over time and the US took home silver. They played such a great game, I wish they could have all gotten gold. Before heading home with Patrick I had to make a quick call.

"Hey Jake, you got a second" I say into my phone.

"Yeah hold on" he says shuffling around. "Sorry, we just unpacked the last box and I'm exhausted. What do you need" he asks.

"I need to find a German Sheppard puppy and quick. Pats super bummed about losing and I need him happy" I say.

"I'll have to look around but I should be able to find one before you get back" he says and I grow a smile.

"Thanks big bro, I owe you. Give my best to the fam" I say and we end the conversation.

Patrick comes out looking probably the saddest I've ever seen him. He quickly finds me and a small smile appears. I rush into his arms as he twirls me around. "I'm so proud of you" I say into his ear as he lets out a sigh.

"I just wish I could have won gold for you" he says in a deep voice.

"Hey, every day I have with you is like winning a gold medal. Don't think you disappointed me or your family or your fans. You were amazing and this is just the beginning. You have a lot left in you and I know you're going to show it soon enough" I say grabbing his face.

"I need you so bad" he says and I pull him in a hug.

"I got you Patrick. Forever remember" I say moving only so I can see his face.

"Forever" he smirks.