Part 11

As we got closer to the mall, I started to feel nervous.

Even with all the music around me I still feel that something bad is about to happen.

"Ro we're here" Bell whispers quietly.

"oh, let's go" I murmur.

I turn to open the door before interrupted by a shriek from Bell.

"Wait! I'm not going into that mall with you until you get this mood off of your shoulders "

"Bell, a man in there is going to meet me, he may give me clues to my family..... But what I'm afraid is that it mightn't be him i think it may be my ex"

I explain the whole story thoroughly so that she understands.

"So your saying that the Jock from your old town is your ex and he is the reason you moved here, changed your appearance, your life just to hide from the psycho and now you've agreed to meet with your dads extended family so that you can find out more on your mum while your dad is in jail for muurdering your mother, but you can't be sure because this Alex dude is after you and your scared that he would find out where you live" she says frantically

"I think you've got
everything "

"Ro have you been to the police?" She questions

"Never, he would find out that I'm here and he'll find someone to kill me " I shudder.

"I won't give you the whole police lecture but I understand what you mean by not going to the police"

I couldn't believe how calm she is about this, and how she didn't give me the whole police lecture made me feel even more surprised but Also made me have more respect for her.

I really did feel that she was becoming the best friend that I had lost all those years ago.

"Bell can you just not leave me in there?" I dreaded to know what would happen if she left me alone for at least a second.

"Okay, let's do this before we have to meet this so-called-Charlie Wild"

she try's to sound cheerful but is drowned out by a lump in her throat.

I hop out of the car and shudder at what would happen if I saw Alex here today.

"Bell cmon we have till about lunch time to shop"

I try to sound cheerful but it was forced.

----------------------

I chose out a few dresses that I liked:

A black dress with blue and purple stripes that flowed down to my ankles.

Another dress I bought was a strapless blue dress which hugs my knees.

The last dress is a white dress with thin straps, the dress flows down to my mid thigh.

All dresses came with some sort of shoes or heels that had fitted the dress.

Bell of course chose more than enough dresses to last her a lifetime.

Alongside matching shoes,jewellery and makeup, both of our hands were full and couldn't hold anymore.

"Ro do you think I should put our stuff in the car and maybe you could go and get us a seat in the food court?"

"Yeah sure"