Part 7

I've been walking for days, as people call it 'hitchhiking' through wide open country.
I've already had multiple texts from Alex, each as threatening as always.

Where the hell are you? I said be home so we can F***.

Really River you are as lazy as a cow, get home or you won't ever see the light of day again.

B**** get your s*** together , none of these girls are loving me the way you do.

If you have run off on me ,I will get the cops onto you and tell them some sort of s*** so you can go to Juve or somewhere.

I will strangle you next time I see you, you just disappointed your mother and she would be saying if she was alive "my daughter is a s*** and should be with her father"

None seemed to trigger me off but, I guess it might be because of the thought of me escaping has pushed those thoughts to the back of my mind.
I figured that the next place that I get to will be my new hometown, I'm willing to start a fresh but will it all be for the better?

Alex
WTF River where is all your clothes? Where is my credit cards and ID? Where is those stupid letters from before?
You better reply to these messages or I will report you for stealing goods and creating fake Identification.
You have been warned.

Stupid girl you really think he would do that? You are that stupid that you are even going to reply to his bull.
There is that petty little voice that I thought I had gotten rid of ages ago.
Obviously not.
I give a quick reply stating that I had to go somewhere and I have no idea where you crap went, maybe Prissy stole some stuff, and I know you have had a lot of people around.
I didn't want to state much about me since he could find my whereabouts and that is no good.

Hey guys this is a bit of a filler since I've been hectic lately, I'm under a lot of stress and it's one week till holidays which I'm nervous about since I have been worried for a bit about it anyways thanks for reading.
Jazz