Skipping School

Aphmau's POV.

I was in school at the water fountain when I heard footsteps behind me. I sighed as I turned towards him with a scowl on my face. "Leave. Me. Alone." I said. "Oh, come on. You still can't be mad at me? Think about it this way. Isn't Kitty a cuter nickname then potato?" Gene asked.

"They're both bad, and I don't appreciate either!" I said Gene cocked his head to the side. "Aww, it just means that people have a special affection for you." He said and I cringed. "So you like me!?" I asked and Gene shook his head. "Nah, not one bit. I just like toying with people, and you missy, set yourself up to be the perfect target." Gene smirked.

"How!?" I asked and Gene put a finger on his chin. "Hm.. Lets see! Well, first off, you and your sister got caught up with Laurance and Garroth.. " He laughed, "and how lucky and I that they both ended up liking the two of you!? It's the perfect form yet to not only toy with one of you, but I get the pleasure of seeing them go at each other if my plan works! Second! Ivy HATES your guts, so if she saw this picture of you kissing 'her man', well... I'd hate to think what she's do.." Gene said. 

"H-How do you know about Ivy!?" I asked and he smirked. "The walls have ears, my dear Kitty. Oh! But not only that, you turned out to be a feisty one! Seeing how you dealt with that Aaron guy?! Which mean you're going to be a fun one to have in my gang." Gene said. "I already told you I'm not joining and you can't force me!" I told him as I pointed my pointer finger at him. 

"Oh, i'm not going to force you! You're going to join on your own." He said and I scoffed. "Pfft! Yeah right!" I said and the bell rang. "That's the bell. Come on, let's go." Gene said. "To class? Because that sounds like a great plan." I said and Gene laughed. "Nope! No. We're skipping school today." He smirked. 

"WHAT!?!" I shrieked. 'You heard me. Come on, let's go." Gene said. "No. Way. Go get your little lackies to skip with you!" I told him and Gene pointed behind him. "Sasha and Zenix are always waiting for us outside of school... huh?" Gene said as he turned his head to the side. I followed his eyes sight and made eye contact with him.

"Hmph!" I scuffed as I turned my head and crossed my arms. I heard him growl. I turned towards Gene when I heard him laughed. "You are the only person I know who can look at that guy in the eye. You're tougher than you look. Now follow me.. If not, I'll just text this picture to Laurance. I'm sure he'll LOVE to see it." He smirked, "It'll get him motivated for him up coming game for sure!"

I sighed as I followed Gene down the hall. He waited for me by the stairs before walking down them. Gene walked out of school and down the street. He lead me to the park and over to the bridge. I turned to him. 

"I swear if you get me into anymore trouble outside of skipping, I'll-"

"Relax, Kitty. You're just going to get to know Sasha, Zenix, and myself better. Then we're going to go out for coffee later." Gene shrugged and I looked at him weird. "You drink coffee?" I asked and Gene nodded. "Straight black. Like my soul..." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Sounds appropriate.." I scuffed.

"Come on, relax. You're chilling with the cool kids now." Gene said. " 'Cool kids'!? Don't you mean bad!? You're skipping class! How is this cool!?" I said and Gene looked at me. "Look. I'll make you a deal. If you don't like us by the end of this skipping session, I promise I'll never ask you to skip class again." Gene said. 

"You promise?" I asked and Gene nodded. "Promise! I just want you to get to know us outside of what rumors you've heard. We're not really all that bad." Gene shrugged and I hesitated. "F-Fine. Deal." I said and Gene smiled. "Great! Speaking of which." He pointed at me before continuing to walk over the bridge.

He turned left of the bridge towards the small river that flowed though the park. "Sasha! Zenix!" He called out. "Over here." Sasha sighed and Zenix turned around from looking at the river. "Can you yell any louder, Gene? Mother of Irene. I was about to take a nap." He said.