The Ro'Meave Brothers

Everye's POV.

"Mom! I don't see why we have to come with you to the park!"

"Because, Mihas! You girls have to get out of that house! All you two do is play that video game all day. Plus, some fresh air and exercise never hurt anyone! Look. All I'm saying is that I'm glad you girls paused your game and decided to come out with me! Mommy appreciates it.." Mom said and Aphmau and I scoffed.

"You can't pause MMO's, Mom... Gawd....But if it make you happy then it makes us happy." We told her in unison and she smiled at us. "That's my girls.. So.... What do you think if your mom's new jogging outfit?" She asked. "It's a little revealing... But it looks great on you!" Aphmau said and I nodded.

"Thanks! It's pretty tight, yo!" She said and I cringed. "Mom! Where did you learn to talk like that!?" I squealed and she laughed. "From an old friend of mine! Speaking of her, she should be here any minute..." Mom said as she looked around the park for her friend. "Wait! You invited another adult to join us?" Aphmau groaned, "Mom!!"

Mom laughed. "Of course I did! I didn't want to be alone with my daughters! They are so... embarrassing." Mom said and Aphmau and I looked at her. "Don't sass us, Mom!" We said in unison and I shook my head, "Wait.. Shouldn't we be saying that about you!?"

Mom laughed again. "Calm down, Mihas.. This other adult is cool. I just reconnected with her this week. In fact, she's bringing her kids too. So while we're jogging and catching up, you can play with them!" She smiled and Aphmau and I shared a look. "Oh, so we're just free babysitters now?" I asked and Mom laughed. 

Aphmau sighed. "Fine, but you owe us.. So, are we watching some five year old brat again?" Aphmau asked. "Mmm.... Well-"

"Hey, girlfriend!"

Aphmau and I turned to see a woman dressed almost exactly like Mom run up to her. "Ahh! What's up, girl!" Mom said as she ran towards her and hugged her."Oh, Silvana! It's been years! You're still looking fine!~" The woman said and Mom smiled."You're one to talk! I just had two kids, you had three and look. At. You! I'm so jealous, Zianna!" Mom said and the woman, Zianna, looked at Aphmau and I.

"Oh, and you must be Aphmau and Everye! Look at how beautiful you girls are! You all are going to have so much fun together!" Zianna exclaimed. "It's nice to meet you!" Aphmau and I said. "Wait.. you said 'All'? Great... So we're babysitting multiple brats." Aphmau sighed and I joined her. 

 "Well... I wouldn't exactly call us brats.." 

Aphmau and I squealed as we turned to see Garroth, Zane, and Vylad standing there. "Wait.. What!? G-Garroth!? What are you doing here!?" Aphmau freaked as she scattered off the bench we were sitting on. I soon joined her, but in a more.... civil way.

"Funny.. I was about to ask you girls the same thing..But I think I figured it out." Garroth said. "Wait.. So you're Zianna's-"

"So... these are the brats we have to babysit?" Zane sighed as he cut me off. "Hey Not Alone Buddies!" Vylad said and I gave a small smile before waving. Aphmau quickly turned to Mom. "Mom! Are you kidding me!? These guys go to our school!" She exclaimed. Mom gasped as she turned to Zianna. "Zianna! I didn't realized your boys went to the same school as my daughters!" Mom said.

"How samzies! That's so adorable!" Zianna exclaimed. "Oh, we have so much to catch up on! Ready to start our jog!~" Mom exclaimed and Aphmau and I shared a look. "Right. Okay kids have fun together! Remember Zu Zu. I want you to try at least one sport with your brothers and new friends at the park. We need to toughen you up, but not to much that you aren't so tough for mommy kisses!" Zianna smiled at Zane who groaned, "Mom! Stop embarrassing me!"