Chapter 6: Blame it on the alcohol. - P1

Author's Note: Here we're getting to know another character that just seemed to want to make its debut now, since he's just so damn impatient, and just wants to impress all the ladies in a wink. So, yeah, the hot stuff is on the side.

   You guys are going to either really love or hate me at the end of this chapter. Yay to that?

                                                               E N J O Y  !

    EXTREMELY UNEDITED. SEE AN ERROR, TELL ME. THANK YOU, HUGS! (:

                    ═══════════ ♥ ═══════════ ♥ ═══════════

                                     SERGE HENIR as BRODIE JONES -->

  GIRL LOOK AT THAT BODY, HE DAMN SURE AS HELL WORKS OUT! O_O 

                                                                         ♥

                       Remember to Vote, Comment & Fan if you still haven't. 

                                                     ^It's just one click away.^

                    ═══════════ ♥ ═══════════ ♥ ═══════════

Recap: As last seen on Single Dad, Charlie is gob-smacked at Darren/Dice’s severe hotness and doesn’t know what to do or say but wallow in self-pity and envy the other man’s build body. He later on finds out that the culprits behind the blind date’s arrangement were indeed his best friend and his mother who just can’t help but meddle into his life, like always. Then things get interesting as the food is devoured, but what really happened after a few drinks of alcohol clouded their minds? Will Charlie go head first into his date, and do the unthinkable. Well, you’re going to have to keep reading to find out!

                    ═══════════ ♥ ═══════════ ♥ ═══════════

            Chapter 6 : Blame it on the alcohol. - P1  ♥   Dice’s Point of View

                            ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

       By my sixth drink I was feeling hardly anything, but the man in front of me was a whole different story. I could tell that he couldn't hold his liquor, and after his fifth he was gushing on and on about his kids and his friend Melissa who according to him is a lint licker who should learn how to put her socks on her own feet, which I'm guessing is supposed to be some major deep babble about something. His face was flushed from the influence of alcohol and he couldn't stop giggling and pointing at me and then muttering something I couldn't hear which caused him to flush ten times more to what he already was.

      To say the least, it was fucking adorable.

     The restaurant was about to close, and I couldn't let him drive by himself, so I asked him for his car keys as he had his body slumped over mine mumbling incoherent nonsense about the yumminess of donuts. I left in some tip money on the table for the waitress and hoisted Charlie a bit more so he could hook his arm around my neck to stop him from tripping on his own feet. This night has been full of an array of pleasant surprises.