Chapter 0: Peek-a-Boo!

COMING SOON!
(once I buy a new PC, and finish my other stories!)

═══════════ ♥ ═══════════ ♥ ═══════════

                                  Synopsis: Peek-a-Boo!

═══════════ ♥ ═══════════ ♥ ═══════════

        Single dad, father of a moody pre-pubescent ten year old boy and a princess-costume-loving three year old girl, Charles has been dealing with parenthood alone since the tragic death of his wife three years ago. All he wants after a long hard day after work is some peace and quiet and maybe some "me" time, but that's impossible with two kids running around.

        He loves his children. Believe me, he does. The only thought that troubles him is how lonely he is afterwards when it is just him and the kids. He's tired of the pity and sorry looks from other parents when he drops his son to school and his lively baby girl at daycare.

        There's nothing wrong with solitude, but things get hard when your little girl asks why she doesn't have a mommy, or why he looks so sad sometimes. And his son isn't making it any bit easier by acting up and lying constantly. Believe me, it's really hard. Charles sure was not expecting his sister-in-law to set him up. Especially not to another male, nonetheless.

═══════════ ♥ ═══════════ ♥ ═══════════

Author's Note: So, I'm still computerless, but I've still got my stupid old phone to keep me company. And YOU guys! Duh! But since I can't really write a lit on my phone I'm just going to post the brief little looks of the stories that have been gnawing at the back of my head. The things that come to mind when you can't write. Seriously.
So, this is a small little idea, which I'm looking forward to writing once I'm able and finish my other ones. Yupp. (: ciao!