Chapter 3: What does the fox say?

═══════════ ♥ ═══════════ ♥ ═══════════

                                         OLIVIA WILDE as MELISSA COY -->

                    AIN'T SHE PURRTY, LIL BOYS AND GIRLS? FO' SHO'! ;D 

                                                                         ♥

                       ☠ Remember to Vote, Comment & Fan if you still haven't. 

                                                     ^It's just one click away.^

                    ═══════════ ♥ ═══════════ ♥ ═══════════

                     Chapter 3 : What does the fox say? ♥   Charlie’s Point of View

                            ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

        I'm a thirty year old man, I've got two kids whom I love and adore to pieces, and I'm a lawyer. So why on earth am I singing along to this ridiculous song while I'm driving?

        "What does the fox say?" The slightly auto-tuned voice sang from the radio. And since I'm guilty a charged I sang along at the ridiculous sounds that were assumed to belong to a fox.

        "Dingding dadingding dadingding!"

         But that is a great question now that I think about it. What 'does' the fox say?

       Sidetracked by the song and the meaning of life, I almost didn't notice the stop light going off and almost didn't stop in time. My heart was rapidly beating at the little scare, since I almost hit the car in front of me and cause an accident just because I wasn't paying attention to the road.

       Before I could feel guilty from my almost mishap, my car lurched forward as it was harshly hit on the back. Pardon my French, but what the fuck?

        I turned to look through my rearview mirror to see a black SUV behind me, sporting a sheepish looking man waving for me to turn and park on the parking lot of the supermarket which was to my right.

       Quickly checking the time, I saw that it was quarter to eight and I was a block from the law firm I work in so I had time to see if the guy would recompensate for the damage which I hope isn't too bad.

       Last time I got hit, the bumper was dented and a tail light smashed, and the worse part was that it was a hit and run. Funny part was that my car was parked, and whoever did it must have done the wrong calculation when parking behind me. That happened last year, and I already bought a new car at the beginning of this year.

       Sighing softly to myself, I drove to th parking lot and parked my car. Since I've got Jordan and Lily, I had to have a family car that was safe and reliable for us. Hence why I own a silver 2013 Honda Odyssey Minivan.

       Most people assume it's a woman driving the car, since I've got slightly tinted windows, but whatever obsession I had with convertibles an whatnot as a teenager died the moment I knew I was a dad. Who cares about pride when safety in a car is the better option?