My brother Adriano

This is just going to be a short chapter since I am so busy this time of year but promise to update again tomorrow or Friday thanks lots to the peeps that are reading.

~Shell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seth

I was going to take my time in getting to know her, but when I ran into her  she mentioned that she met my brother.  I then knew I had to go and find him and try to get rid of him. Since he somehow knows who my soul half is already.

I have no idea how he knows since I told no one besides May and I know she wouldn't tell a soul and defiantly not my brother that is for sure. My soul half Salina is really breathtaking with her red hair and black brown eyes. She had beautiful golden skin with a curvy figure but was on the short side.

Sometimes I wondered in my dreams what it would feel like to run my hands down her hips and to pull her in so I can nibble on her lips. But whenever I would start to get these thoughts in my head I would always wake up.

Well back to the task at hand I have to find my brother and see if I can try to find out what he knows about Salina and what she means to me. I knew where I could find him so I ran to the shore line and found a large rock to hide my clothes and stripped.

I ran and jumped into the ocean loving the feeling of my tail growing and the feel of the icy water on my skin as I swam. I headed to the caves that were near the large bridge that connected the small rural town to the mainland. Brookings had it advantages and its disadvantages. The small amount of people on the beaches helped with not being caught naked on the beach. But it made life kind of lonely.

I shook myself out of my thoughts and continued to swim. At this time of year the water is especially dark. There are many storms which cause the water to become murky. I always have to careful since I could run into a fishing net or large cliff side. It took some time to get to the underwater cave, with all of the currents and abundance of fishing out and about.

I slowly came upon the cave where my brother Adriano is. What I saw inside made me want to puke with disgust. I watch on as I see Adriano drain the blood from a young teenage girl. When you do this type of dark magic is give merman advantages in things that many struggle with.

But doing this dark magic can cause a darkness in your heart that only your soul half can cure. And with Adriano's supposedly dead there was no hope for him. This dark magic can only give him powers if he takes a life.

Merman have two sets of teeth. Human. And vampire.

Merman our not meant to be bloodsuckers but like every other living creature we adapt. This part of my life I am not so proud of. But luckily you can stop yourself if your strong enough.

But many fall into the death trap just like Mays husband. And now my brother. It make me hate him for doing this to a young teen. But there is nothing that I can do but watch on. I just can't risk getting close to him right now. He is more powerful than me and I can't risk dying at the moment.

 " Hello brother"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Vote ~ comment ~ If you want

Thank you for reading

~Shell