Confused

Salina

I looked down at the weathered book. It had kind of a pirates feel to it. I plopped down  on the chair and flipped open to the publication date. "Hmm 1494, pretty old it's in pretty good condition for its age" I mumbled to myself I shut he book and decided that I might as well buy the book. I don't want to get home too late.

I head up to the cash register and I see that May is back. "Hey May how are you doing?"

"Pretty good, what is it you're going to buy today?" As she asks this I hand her the book that Adriano handed to me.

"Oh just some old book this guy named Adriano gave to me. Nothing too special." I shrug off the weird look she gives me as she scans over the book. I hear the beep and I finally remember what I was going to ask her before she distracted me. "May what happened to the other guy that was here earlier?"

"What do you mean? I have been here all day long, no one else was here besides me sweet pea." She pulls out a brown paper bag and sets the book inside and hands it quickly to me. It seems like she is getting nervous about something. I wonder why?

"But I swear there was this guy here at the cash register when I came in a few minutes ago." I said feeling really creeped out since there was actually a guy there earlier.

"Well I don't know what you saw then, maybe it was a ghost or something." I can tell she is really pulling one over me when says this.

"Oh and May can I read here for a bit before I head home?" I can tell she wants to say no but she can't because her store is open for another hour.

"Of course but I might close up earlier to get home before the roads get bad with the upcoming storm."

"Thanks May I probably won't stay long anyways." I start to head over the couch when she asks.

"Salina did Adriano say his last name?" she is fidgeting I can tell she feels uncomfortable.

"He said his last name was Monogram. Why do you ask" I am starting to get worried since she is starting to look a little pale.

"No reason I was just wondering thank you Salina." May turns and walks to the room in the back all I hear is the click of the door and I'm alone again. I turn and I feel I hit a brick wall. I fall on my ass and" Oh crap I'm sorry didn't mean to do that. Here let me help you up."

"Oh thank you" I don't even look up until his hand is in mine. I feel this zing go through my arm again and I am on my butt again. "Woops I can be such a klutz! "I laugh lightly until I see him clearly. He has the most beautiful ocean blue eyes, black hair and a strong jawline and killer lips.

I can feel my face burn with embarrassment when I realize that I'm staring and he starts to get a smirk on his face.

He pulls me up to a standing postion. "Sorry that I bumped into you."

He pulls a million dollar smile  and says" No worries the fault is one me. I saw you barreling your way towards me, and didn't say anything." he grabs my hand and bends down and lays a soft kiss on my hand. While maintaining eye contact with me the whole time. It left me speechless 

"But trust me I don't mind bumping into someone as beautiful as you. But before you leave me I would love to know your name." after breaking eye contact with the beautiful specimen of a man I slowly start to digest what he said.

"Oh! Um I'm Salina it nice to meet you" I say while I reach my hand out to shake his. When his hand touches mine there were sparks again as weird as it sounds.

" So are you new here? Because this is the first time I have seen your beautiful smile." his eyes twinkle from the reflection of the light. I can feel the burn of red on my cheeks at being complimented so much in so little time. By this handsome guy. That I still don't know the name of.

" No this is only the second time I have been here but yes I just moved here." I awkwardly cross my arms back and forth. As I take my hand away from his. I could tell he was reluctant to let go but did so anyways so he didn't make me feel uncomfortable.

" Well that explains why I have not seen you around before, so do you like it here in Yachats?" He says while walking towards the sitting area. With his body turned away I can tell he is just as sexy on the backside as on the front. Does this guy not have a single flaw or what?

" Yah I have been enjoying it here you're actually the first person I have met that is my age. Besides Adriano but I am not sure he might be a little older."

He all of the sudden jumps up. I can tell there is true fear in his eyes. "I have to go but here is my number talk to you soon"

I call out to him before he walks out the door. "Wait what is your name?"

He turns around and gives me a sexy smile. " My name is Seth Monogram." and just like that with a quick wink goodbye he is gone. Just like his brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote ~ comment ~ follow ~ If you want

sorry it was short have been really busy

~ Shell ~