Chapter 10

"So has the lovely alpha swept you off of your feet yet?" Riley asks, smirking.

"Well obviously not retard, she's sitting with us instead of him." Josie intervened.

"Oh," He mumbled, feeling embarrassed.

I laughed as his cheeks flared, "Don't feel embarrassed, I thought it was funny!"

"Not helping.." Riley mutters.

I laughed again as the table joined in.

"Yo ratchet, Cooper's growing angry about how you're not sitting with him."
Tell him to fuck off, he's done went to far.
"He said you have exactly two minutes to get over there or he's coming to get you."

I rolled my eyes looking over at Cooper, we made eye contact as I flicked him off laughing.

His eyes narrowed, getting dark.
"Why did you do that? Now he's livid!"
Because he pissed me off! He can't tell me what to do!

Reagan sighed simply announcing to me,"Here he comes."
Ducking lovely.

I bit into my sandwhich just waiting for Cooper to use alpha on me.

"Estella, let's go." He stated.

I scoffed, not talking to him.

He let a breath slowly go out of his mouth.

"Fine." He says, walking away.
Or so I FUCKING thought.

The bastard whipped around, grabbing me and my lunch box. I pouted as he carried me across the cafeteria.

"If yee shalt not listen, then yee shall have thy punishment." Cooper chuckled.
Bullshit. I would've laughed at that if I liked you. At this moment I have no desire to be around you.

"Still not talking? That's okay babe, I'll get it out of you."

By now, the whole entire school was looking at the revolting alpha carrying me bridal style across the cafeteria.
Thanks?

I growled,"Put me down now, Cooper."

"Nope, I do what I want." He smirked.

I hit him, not liking him say that.

He put me down, at his lunch table with all of his friends. They were all watching us, laughing.

He sat right next to me, squishing our two, once separated, chairs together. He placed his hand on my thigh, and he used the other to drink his Gatorade.
"Lol at you Estella!" Reagan's voice popped into my head.
Shutup you whore. I whipped my head around to see Reagan laughing at me.
You're dead.

Cooper's arm around me released, as he clapped his hands as he laughed at his friends.

His laugh is so adorable.
Snap out of it.

I had to sneak out- wait sneak out? Geesh, I sound like a hormonal teenager.

I had to sneak away from Cooper... So I took this as my chance.

I bolted from my seat, leaving all of my belongings at the table.
Shit.
Oh well no turning back now skitchesss.

I love how I just acted like I just broke out of prison, but really I'm just running to the other side of the cafeteria.
I'm so retarded.
"No kidding, you better hide, he's coming after you."
Damn it!