10

*One week later*

Me and Kalin sat at the couch. Myles walked in. I looked at him and smiled. But then Kalin put his arm around me, i pushed him off.

Myles walked to his room with his head down.

"Kalin are you serious" i said after i herd Myles door shut.
He laughed then came to a stop, "wait your not getting feeling for him are you?"
I shrugged, "Maybe. I dont know. I dont know my own feelings. Thats sad huh?"
"No" he said with a hint of irritation.

|Kalins POV|

Ive been trying for a week now to make sure y/n doesnt get feelings for him. Fuck what the hell.

I got an idea. When me and her are home alone. Im gonna get her in bed. But im gonna film the whole thing. Then blackmail her. I smirked to myself.

"Im going home y/n. Ill see you later".
"Okay bye".

She hugged me and i left.

|Myles POV|

I laid in my bed until y/n walked into the room.

"Im sorry i know we are both trying to start trusting each other before actually getting into a relationship. I dont know why Kalin did that. Hes been acting weird lately".

She scratched the back of her head and looked down.

"Come here babygirl".

She laid down and kissed me.

We have this relationship where we kiss and stuff but we arnt official. I just hope im getting attatched for a reason. Not for her just to leave me.

"Your so cute you know?"

She threw a pillow on her face to cover her smile and blush.

"No princess. Let me see that cute smile of yours".

She pulled the pillow down to only show her eyes. I pulled it down the rest of the way.

"Theres my beautiful girl".