9

|Myles POV|

I slipped a pillow under my leg and slowly gotbup from underneath her. Which didnt really make sense to myswlf bc i ended up picking her up and walked her to the room. She dpesnt deserve to sleep on a couch. Shes a queen.

"I promise ill make a change" i said to myself as i held my cross necklace that Tia gave me.

I slept on the couch. My mind ran until i passed out.

Shes so beautiful. Im gonna make her trust me. Im gonna prove to her im not like her other guys. Im gonna be better. Im gonna spoil her. Ill treat her with respect and be a gentlemen. She deserves it.

Maybe, just maybe she might just learn how to love and trust again.

I drifted of to sleep.

There she was so beautiful. Holding her hand. Watching her smile. Sun glowing on her, making her look like the perfect little angel she was.

"Myles wake up!".

I jumped up and accidently head butted y/n.

She fell down holding her head as i did the same. But i herd sobs. She was crying. I held her in my arms and rubbed her head.

"Are you okay? Im so sorry babygirl."
"Im fine that just reall hurt and i wasnt expecting it. But please dont call me that."
"What?"
"Babygirl."
"Oh um sorry. Yea of course. Whatever makes you comfortable and happy."

I wiped the rest of her tears and went to kiss her forehead but she moved.

"What?"
"Myles im not a little baby. And we arnt a thing" she looked down as she said the last part.
"Oh sorry."
"I know your use to girls throwing thereselfs at you, but im not that type of girl."
"Its not like that. Its just i really care for you and i wish you were mine. I would literally do anything."
"Well...uh...i just dont see myself being ready for a relationship any time soon".
"Ill wait. Your worth it."

|Y/n POV|

Why is he acting like this. Its suspicious. Im still gonna keep my guard up. I dont trust what hes saying.

I walked into the kitchen. Texting Kalin.

K: Whats up
Y/n: Nothing...talked to Myles. Got everything i have been holding in out
K: Thats good hun
Y/n: He wants to be with me but im not ready...
K: Calm down honey. Trust me you shouldnt even trust him. Dont fall into his trap y/n
Y/n: um thanks.

I turned my phone off and shrugged of what Kalin just said.

|Kalin POV|

I dont wamt them together. I like her more. Id treat her better than he could treat her. I do feel regret but oh well.