5

"Hailey come here now".

She walk towards me and Myles moved to let her sit.

"Ill go into the living room" he said leaving the room and closing the door. I moved her shirt down and touched it. She shifted in pain. Thats not a hickey. I lifted her shirt and saw bruises on her stomach.

"Who did this?"
She looked down "My...my boyfriend".
"Oh my gosh baby" i grabbed her into a hug. "You need to break this off as soon as you see him. You dont deserve this. God i wanna kill that kid. He seemed so good to you but apparently he wasnt. Im so sorry this has happened to you baby".
"Can i..can i go back to the guest room".
"Yea of course".

I walked out of the room to talk to Myles. He was passed out on the couch.

"Myles" i said moving him.
"Hm" he said slowly opening his eyes.
"We need to go somewhere. I need your help". "Yea of course let me grab my keys".

He grabbed his keys and we got into his car. I gave him directions to haileys boyfriends house. Luckily he has his own home by himself. I grabbed a baseball bat in the back of Myles car.

He grabbed my arm, "what are you doing?!"
"Relax im just going to scare him".
"Who's him?"
"My daughters boyfriend. Those arnt hickeys they're bruises and she has them down to her stomach".
"Oh. Damn".
"Yea come on".

I knocked on the door and a girl answered it, she was in just a shirt. That just pissed me off more. I moved her and walked in.

"Hey bitch what the fuck".

I ignored her and found drake. He was in his bed. He jumped up "y/n, hey".

"Save the shit i saw what you did to my daughter and your cheating on her too. Bitch you got a lot coming to you" i said point the bat at him chest.

He had deep scared breaths.

"If i see another bruise on her im coming for you and it wont be pretty".

I left his house and went back home. We layed down in bed ready to sleep.

"What?" I asked as Myles looked at me.
"Your just so beautiful".
"Thanks" i said blushing.

He kissed me again.