Chapter 1

I heard paws coming behind me. I smelled the anticipation they all had. I tried to push harder. I was panting and my heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest any minute now. Not that I would last that long. They were literally right on my heals. I felt one push off the ground and jump on me, sending us both rolling on the floor with him on top of me. He quickly got off and shifted. I turned away so he could have some privacy. I heard rusting and looked to see that more wolves had come. Some in human form and others in wolves.

"Shift" said the wolf/man that attacked me. He handed me a shirt and looked at me expectantly. I grabbed the shirt in my mouth and went behind a tree, out of all their sights. I shifted back to my human form and quickly put on the shirt. It reached my mid thigh but, oh well. It'll do for now. I normally preferred to be in my wolf form because I felt more free and less self - conscious. It's not that I think I'm ugly or anything. I just think I look average. I have dark brown hair that looks almost black, chocolate brown eyes and a natural tan. Both my parents were Hispanic. I'm short, around 5'3 with ok curves I guess. I'm not thin and I'm not fat. Like I said. I'm average.

I heard the guy who gave me the shirt sigh and start walking towards me with about half of the other guys, that would be about fifteen people coming towards me.

"Let's go rogue. We don't have all day." He said in an impatient tone. I sent him a questioning look. What's going on? I thought. Where are they taking me?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just something to get me started. i know its bad, but please bear with me and continue reading. It gets better, I promise. and this is my first story so please tell me what you thnk. And not all of the chapters will be this short.

<3 xx <3