chapter 4

My head was going in circles. Did I want a mate? Was I ready to let someone in? He was after all an alpha, so if he went down his pack was going down with him. I didn't want to be the cause of someone's failier.

I was snapped back into reality when an angry looking alpha yelled, "All of you, OUT!" Everyone visably jumped at the sound of their alpha's angry voice. No one wanted an angry alpha around them, they tend to get out of control. "Oh and Adrian, we will be talking later. Understand?" Adrian simply nodded to his alpha quickly before scampering out of the room with all the others.

When everyone was out of the room Drew let out a breath and his grip on me loosened, but was still to tight for me to escape. "Are you ok? Did he hurt you?" Drew asked in a worried tone. My wolf was happy that he was concernd for me while my human was still trying to decide what to do with my mate.

"Ya, I'm fine. I've had worse." I said in a calm voice. Then when i realised that he still hadn't let me go i added, "And can I have same space please?" He looked at me and reluctantly removed his arms from around me, but keept hold of my hand and dragged me over to a couch at the far end of the room and sat down. He then pulled me into his lap and wrapped a blanket around both of us.

"What's your name sweetheart?" He asked while trailing his nose along my jaw. Hy heart was starting to beat faster and I couldn't think straight with him touching mo like this.

"Umm...Allison" It came out more like a question than a statement. But my head was a jumble at the moment anyway.

"Thats a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." he said while he was nuzzling my neck. I blushed at his words and hopped that he wouldn't see my tomato red face. I mean, it's not like guys have never hit on me before, but when Drew said it I felt special. And that was definatly not something that I wanted to feel.

"Thanks." My voice came out soft and bairly audable, so in a louder voice I said, "If your not going to hurt me what are you going to do with me? I'll get off you territory imediatly if you let me go now. Just please don't hurt me." He looked up at me when I said that.

"Sweetheart, you know that I would never hurt you, right?" He said while looking confused that I would even ask him something like that . Well I guess I know what he means. He is my mate and mate would rather kill themselves than cause any harm to their other half. My wolf scoffed at me that I would ever even consider him doing that.

"Why?" I asked him, hoping that he still hadn't figured out that we were mates. I knew it was pointless though, mates always know each other when they look into their beloved's eyes, but I still had to try.

"Because your my mate, and don't bother denying it because I know that you feel it too. And as for the leaving part, you won't be going anywhere for a long time." He then kissed my cheek and nose making me blush, much to my displeasure. I was starting to get a little anoyed with this guy.

"Look Drew, just because we're mates doesn't mean you own me. And if I want to go and live in my own home, then thats exactly what i'll do!"

"You know my name?" He asked grinning. But just as i was about to respond, he frowned and said, "You are mine and only mine, so get it into your head that you will not be living on your own."

I quickly jumped off of him and took a few steps back. My wolf instanly missed his touched and wanted to be back in his arms, but I ignored her and glared at him. "I belong to no one but myself an-" He cut my off and walked over to where I was. I didn't want to seem like a chicken, so I stayed in place and continued glaring at him.

"You are MY mate, so therefor you are MINE and will not be leaving anytime soon. Now come, it's getting late and you should be in bed by now."

"You can't just tell me when or when no-" I was cut off by a yawn that escaped my mouth before I could finish talking. Drew chuckled and grabbed my hand, leading me to the door. With my free hand I pulled down the shirt I was wearing, wouldn't want another pevert to make unwanted comments about my ass.

I sighed as Drew opened the door, his grip on me tightening a little when he saw that James was out here with his iPod. It was going to take quite some time to leave if he kept acting like this.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I know that this isn't my best work but i have a ton of homework to do. I promise that the next chapter will me better.

please tell me what you think! :D

<3 xx <3