Chapter 5

Chapter 5 :

Drew was dragging me by my hand down a long hallway. It was illuminated by only a few candles here and there, since it was dark already. It was strangely silent. Strangely because when I came here, a lot of people were with us. Now you could hear a pin drop. It was weird.

But it was also good for keeping my mind calm, or as calm as I could be at the moment, and keep me concentrated on what I wanted to do and what I needed to do. All I wanted was ... I wasn't really sure what I wanted. As much as I would like to stay here with my mate and live a happy life, I'm realistic. I know that if I stay in a single place too long, that they'll find me. And when they find me, it won't be pretty. So not having a mate is what I want. But what do I need?

Drew stopped in front of a pair of doors that looked slightly larger than the rest. He pushed open the doors and I gasped at what I saw before me. The room was filled with water. Water! There was only a circle of actual room in the middle of the water with a 'hallway' connecting it to the door. There was a bed shaped like a circle (what was with this guy and circles?) in the middle with a TV across from it standing on a shelf, table thingy.

*** here is the link to a picture of the room: http://www.bedroomdesignsideas.com/2011/05/25/awesome-bedroom-designs/

This room is like my dream!***

I was still starring opened mouth at the sight in front of me. But then again, who wouldn't? I mean come on, the room was basically a pool with a bed! "Pretty cool huh?" I heard Drew say and turned to see him leaning agents the door with a smirk of his face. I wanted to march over to him and wipe that smirk right off. I resisted though and instead settled for rolling my eyes

"Yeah well I don't live in a room that is in the middle of a pool, so I think that I have a right to be staring!"

"Sure love, sure. Just pick up that pretty little mouth of your off the floor. You'll end up swallowing a fly."

"My mouth is not touching the ground!" I yelled, glaring at him. My mouth did not reach the floor!

"Yeah, it is."

"Is not!"

"Is too!"

"Is not!"

"Is too!"

"Is not!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Yes!"

"HA! I win!" he gloated, pumping the air with his fists and smiling like crazy. I just scowled at him and walked towards bed, seeing as that was the only place I would be able to sit.

"Aww, does my little mate not like to lose?" he crooned at me with amusement hidden under his words.

"I didn't 'lose'. I just said yes because the whole game was getting pretty boring." I told him crossing my arms.

"Yeah, that's why" he said with a smile on his perfectly shaped lips. My wolf was begging me to go over and show him just what we could do with those godly lips.

"It is!" I said, quickly dismissing my wolf. She really did annoy me at times.

"Whatever you say" he whispered and walked towards the water. And that's when he did something unbelievable.

____________________________________________________________________________

I am so sorry that this is late. the science fair is next week and I had a major case of writters block. I'm so sorry!!!!!!

I will be uploading sooner this time. I already have half of the next chapter done.

laters!!!

<3 xx <3

p.s.

If any of you know any stories that you like, please tell me. I need new stories!!!

:D