A Light Burst From The Heavens

SHE had come a long way from her humble beginnings. In the summer of 2015, SHE understood just how much of a G-d's child SHE really was. As mentioned in previous stories, in 2012, SHE was diagnosed with an incurable and untreatable illness called Myalgic Encephalomyelitis or ME for short. Lying in bed for two years, unable to join the land of the living, had stripped her of all hope and even the will to live. Her spirit was broken. The illness had taken everything SHE had away from her. SHE had given up especially when on July 31st 2015, SHE stopped breathing. Her body just gave out; after all, a human vessel can only take so much.

    SHE was lying on her mom's bed with her mom and they were talking via Skype to a relative that lived in Siberia that claimed she had healing gifts. At that point SHE and her mom were willing to try anything. It was a particularly bad day for her. SHE was so weak, SHE couldn't move at all and SHE was just so upset over everything. And then out of nowhere, as both her mom and the cousin looked on and were talking, they suddenly saw her go completely pale.

    SHE remembered that their voices went from normal to a buzzing sound as her eyes kind of glazed over. SHE no longer felt neither here nor there. Time seemed to slow down and stop altogether as her loved ones saw what was happening and were frightened. Her mother started to lightly slap her cheeks at the same time as SHE felt her soul start to leave her body. It wanted to go; the vessel had given up and it couldn't take the destruction any more.

    As whatever was going on earth continued, there was a halt from above. It felt a lot like a referee calling for a time out at a soccer game. Then SHE was pushed back into her body with a message that it wasn't her time yet, just like that angel had told her years before during a very nasty episode when SHE was paralyzed on the floor. As soon as her soul was cemented back into place, SHE took a deep breath and her eyes came back out of that dazed look as SHE started to cry and her family breathed a sigh of relief; as her mother brought a cold wet cloth to put on her forehead.

What had just happened?

    SHE didn't remember the rest of the day as they all bled into one at that point. The next day however—August 1st, 2015—was when everything changed. That day started like any other in the last 2 years. Except that at some point SHE went into her mother's room and lay on her bed again. This time after talking, SHE didn't just start to cry, SHE wept. Tears like never ending rivers ran down her face as the full tissue box emptied.

    Her mother asked her if she wanted her Torah and at first SHE said no but then something made her change her mind. The family wasn't religious in any way, shape, or form but spiritually SHE always felt close to her religion so SHE held onto the Torah for dear life and continued to weep and beg. Her parents had never seen her so tortured; they repeatedly left the room to cry themselves. The brave young woman, who had been through so much, had her spirit completely broken along with everything else. SHE wasn't allowed to die, to transition home; than what was left there for her? Why wasn't SHE allowed to leave? For 45 minutes, SHE grasped the Torah and wept wild painful tears as SHE begged for some form of help. The sun outside didn't help matters.

    Suddenly, a light burst from the heavens. It was a brilliant gold color and it went from up above, through her head, knocking a massive concrete sized block off of her third eye and went through her entire body into the ground; which was interesting considering SHE was on the second floor. It warmed her whole body as it lit her up like a light bulb. SHE saw three angels appear before her and then out of nowhere, the sun disappeared and it started to rain heavily.

    There was no explanation for any of it as the rain eventually subsided—and her father who had walked out on the deck to close the umbrella, slipped and fell on the wet surface—and SHE stood up with the Torah in hand and her angels around her and walked outside onto the deck. SHE felt like SHE was glowing but most importantly, strength that SHE hadn't felt in years had returned to her 3 fold. Her angels had made it rain.