Interview with FallingSlowlyDown

Hia(: Here is another interview with FallingSlowlyDown. Check out her book "Set Fire to rain" <3 Thanks!

1) What do you like most about Wattpad?

Hmmmm... There's alot I like about Wattpad. First off, I love to read others stories. The stories on here each have their own special taste, and beautiful words. I love to read them, especially when I'm down. For instance, if I just broke up with my boyfriend, I would want to read a love story. Thanks to Wattpad, I can read some when I want to. I also like this website because of hwo you can write stories. I used to always write them on Quizazz, or save them to my docs on my computer. But now, thanks to Wattpad, I can write them whenever I want. Then, people can actually read them without knowing who I really am!!! Lol. :P

2) What type of genre do you like to read?

To me, I love to read Romances and Fan-Fiction. I love to read Romance because its like what you wish you could have. What you wish would happen to you, how you would love to be loved. In Fan-Fiction wise, I like to read them because they are like the same book series, though better. In fan-Fiction you can write a story based off of another, and add your own twist to the story. To me, I really love to read these 2 genres.

3) How has Wattpad improved your writing?

Wattpad has improved my writing because people read my stories. Since others read them, I tend to do my best in writing so people will be pleased in what I'm saying. I especially love to be criticize so I can be told what I need to do to improve my writing, and reading skills. Wattpad has also improved me by helping me with my school essays. From the stories, and poems, it s hows me what I might need in my writings and such.

4) What do you plan on being when you grow up?

I really want to become a doctor, or something related to the hospital. I love to be near action, where my work is fun, and exciting. Being a doctor would also help my skills in math and science so I can know how to be better. But then, as a past time, I would write books based off my experiences. So I would want to be a doctor, and a part-time author.

5) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Why?

I would live in Australia, or Greece. I would live in Australia because it seems so pure and wild. Australia as I've seen it, is full of inspiration on the wild. I love to be in the forests, and have a perfect life. Australia also has awesome accents. ;) I would live in Greece because of the rich Greek culture in its craters. I have always loved Greek myths, and their history. The myths finally edged up on me when I read the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan. I don't know what, but the tons of different goddesses, and gods caught my attention on how make-believe it is.

6) Name some of your favorite bands/artist.

My favorite band is the Ready Set. I have always loved their music because of how they are all danceable and I can dance to them whenever I want. I also love how they are all pretty cute... :P My favorite singer is Taylor Swift. I don't know what, but her music always makes me feel better when I'm down. It seems to me, like she knows what I'm going through. Like when love doesn't treat me right, I can just listen to it, and I feel better.

7) How do you come up with your story ideas?

I come up with my story ideas when I'm bored. I don't know what but when I have nothing to do, I tend to think of things I could write. I could get them from a single pillow case, or a bed and even a table. Its kinda miraculous about how you can think of ideas just by looking at something.

8) How did you find Wattpad?

I was on my Netbook, where everything is BLOCKED. I was going through a bunch of writing and reading websites till I found this one. I immediately clicked on it. I found it interesting and read my first story. Love at Last Sight. I immediately fell in love, and wanted to write my own stories. Now I've written 2 poems, and have 3 stories.

9) Do you have any Wattpad buddies?

Yes I do!!!@Kick_In_The_Teeth is my best friend Alex, and even though she says she isn't a good writer, she is the best! Another is@Rose_Vellis, her name is Cassidy and we have been bffs since 3rd grade. Then lastly is my friend Tori. Her username is@twunder99 and she is brand new! :P

10) Are there any shoutouts you'd like to give?

(: Yes. I want to shout out to all those writers out there! HIYA. YEAH YOU. I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY. I want to say that keep writing, and keep reading. It will help you a lot in life, it has to me. :) SIERRA OUT!

Author: FallingSlowlyDown

Interviewed by: xxxMariri555