Interview with JackalJunkie

Sorry for the late interview! This is with JackalJunkie...check out her book "I Get a Kick out of You" (: Haha on other notice, I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!!!

      1) How many books have you written on Wattpad?  

    I've written the beginning of 6 stories, but I have never finished a book. Hah, really says    something about my character, doesn't it?

2) Is there any author that inspires you to write?

Oh yeah. Ivy Amelia Dresden. This chick; http://missloonyluna.deviantart.com

3) Can you tell me a little bit about your book, "I Get a Kick Out of You"?

It focuses on the life of a flapper in the 1920's(Opal), and her undead best friend(Sinclair). Things get tense when Opal starts to suspect Sinclair of being a vampire, however, and in the middle of the tension, romance blooms. That is, until something terrible happens...

4) What type of genre do you like to read most?

Ooh! Tough question! Probably horror/mystery. :)

5) Do you have any artist/bands that you like listening to?

Lots and lots. Amanda Palmer, The Ink Spots, Henry Hall, Cole Porter...lots of stuff.

6) How did you find Wattpad?

My friend, Brindle. :)

7) Do you have any pet peeves? If so, what are they?

When you do a Read for read, and the other person doesn't even glance at yours. Arrrggg. I also get really annoyed by anime and very typical stories that I've seen at least a hundred times before. (Same!)

8) What was the first book you have ever read on Wattpad?

Oh, geez....Sorry, I cannot remember for the life of me. (Lol awk...)

9) What are some of your favorite writers (on Wattpad)?

BrinnyBrainless, KatyPhelps, its_dbigs, MentalDistorton.

10) How did you come up with your story, "I Get a Kick out of You" ?

I was playing Bioshock(video game, highly recommended) when the idea came to mind. I'd always been fascinated by flappers, and I suddenly felt the urge to write a story about one. But something was missing...it needed more drama, you know? So I decided to throw vampires into the mix. :)

11) What is your opnion on racism?

I am against it completely.

12) Is there anyone out there that you would like to thank? (Friends,family,etc)

I'd like to thank my friend Brindle, for introducing me to the site.

Author: JackalJunkie

Interviewed by: xxxMariri555