Interview with MarineLynn

Hello there! (: This interview is with MarineLynn...go check out her story, The Library (2012 Watty Awards!) <3

      1) Who inspired you to write?

To be honest, I really think it was my sister. My sister would always create stories on her computer and I’d always try to. She was the ‘closet’ type of writer.

2) I see that you have written many books. Do you mind telling me about one of them?

Right now, my main focus is ‘The Library.’ The story is about a girl named Sophie Jacobs who gets sucked into nightmares, but those nightmares becomes reality to her.

3) How did you find Wattpad?

When I got my Ipod, I was scrolling down some book apps and I saw Wattpad!

4) How did you come up with your story, The Library?

Since my head creates lots of little scenarios, I tried to adjust each scenario together and created a story.

5) Is there some kind of routine you go thorugh while writing (i.e; listening to music, watching TV)?

I don’t really have a routine. When I feel like I need to write, I write. And when an Idea erupts in my mind, I write as well. When I don’t write, I’m either in the ‘Share Your Story’ club or playing Tetris.

6) What is your biggest pet peeve?

One of my biggest pet peeves is dialogue errors in Wattpad. Outside of Wattpad is Velcro. I can’t stand the sound of it. Every time I hear Velcro, it’s like someone just ripped my heart.

7) Do you have any older brothers/sisters?

I have one older sister who is in college at University of Texas.

8) When did you first start writing?

I started writing when I was really young. I would only do day-to-day things. Like a journal. That’s basically it. After Twilight came out, I wrote a fan fiction of it, but never posted it.

9) What is the first book you have ever read on Wattpad?

I’m really not sure. I read too many books on Wattpad since November 6th 2010.

10) Is there anyone that you would like to thank? (Friends,family,etc.)

I’d like to thank my family, friends, fans, and haters. My family sometimes gives me inspiration, but not really. My friends who always have to listen to me yap about my stories. Also, my Dearing fans who wait for my stories to be uploaded, and some take a lot of time to write, and, of course, my haters because I would never have a full written character in my stories.

Author: Marine Lynn

Interviewed by: xxxmariri555

*REMEMBER- If you want to get interviewed, all you gotta do is PM me(: