Chapter 13

I was full of shock when I saw Harry standing at my door. I didn't know what to do. If I make one movement toward him, I know Jeffry would make me regret is later, so I just stood there.

"Anne these are my two other children, Emily and Jeffry." Caroline smiled pointing to us. "Jeffry, Emily, these are our neighbors from down the road, Anne and Harry."

"Hello" Anne smiles at me

"Hi" I say quietly hiding my face in my long blonde hair

"It nice to see you again Emily." Harry smiled

"You two have already met?" Caroline asked in confusion

Yes we have met!! We grow up together Caroline!

"Yeah! We ran into each other in the hall at school." Harry answered

I could feel Jeffry's eyes burning a hole through my head as Harry told everyone that. All I wanted to do was to curl up in a little ball and cry, wishing it was all over. Wishing I had never ran into Harry again, that we weren't in my old house. Wishing this was all a nightmare and I would wake up as that 12 year old girl crying on her bed and having her loving and caring parents there to comfort her. But that girl was no more, and so was that dream.

"Jeffry, could you please do me a favor?" Caroline asked him.

"What is it?" He wondered

"Could you go to the store for me? I really need something for dinner." She smiled

"Um I guess, what do you need." Jeffry asked not really wanting to.

"Here is the list. And don't you forget a thing." She told him as he walked past Anne and Harry. "Please you two, come in."

I was shocked at how well Harry's mom looked. She's just as young and beautiful like 6 years ago when I saw her last. She had the same smile, voice, and eyes. Her and my mom were really close, it must have been hard on her when they died, and when well I ran away.

I walked slowly behind Anne and Harry as Caroline guided them into our still some what messy living room.

"Can I get you two anything to drink?" Caroline asked still standing.

"Harry and I will just have waters." Anne smiled

Caroline shook her head and disappeared into the kitchen.

"So Emily, how old are you?" Anne asked with a sweet smile spread across her face.

"Umm 18 ma'am." I answer sheepishly

"That's nice, and please don't call me ma'am, I'm not that old yet." She giggled, and I just smiled

"When did you and your family move here?" Harry asked as Caroling came in with the waters.

"We have been here for 3 to 4 days." Caroline answered sitting on a chair that was next to mine, Harry and his mom were on the couch.

"The house looks great!" Anne smiled, "The works did a great job rebuilding it like it once was."

"What do you mean by that?" Caroline asked full of wonder.

No don't tell her what happened, please Anne, don't say a thing.

"Well about six years ago this house burnt down. Not even the firemen and police knew how it happened, they just guess that it was an accident." Anne replied

Accident my foot!! Someone came to the house in black and KILLED my parents then tried to kill me!! And you say it was an accident!!

"O that's horrible, I hope the people who lived here where fine." Caroline gasped

Sadness filled Harry, and Anne's eyes as they looked at there waters.

"Actually, no. The past owners of this home were quiet good friends of ours, but they didn't make it. Only there daughter survived, but no one knows where she is. She just ran away." Anne told Caroline with pain and sadness covering her voice and face.

"For years we tried finding her. We went to tons of orphanages, walk in clinks, but never could find her. We even called the police and they did some searching for us, but gave up after a few days." Harry added taking his moms hand. "And my mom made a promise to her mom that if anything happened to her parents, that she was to come and live with us, and we would of token are of her."

I had no clue that Anne and my mom had made that deal. If I would have known I would have ran off hid then went to their house, but instead I made them such and such for me.

"I am so sorry to hear this. It must me heart breaking." Caroline sighed.

"Yes it is, but we better get going. Harry's older sister should becoming home soon and I don't want her to worry. Thanks a lot for inviting us in." Anne smiled as her and Harry stood up and walked out the door with Caroline on there heels.

When Caroline shut the door she walked back into the living room and grabbed there glasses.

"it must have been so hard on them loose that family." Caroline said under her breath.

"Yes, it must have." I whispered before going up to my room.

~HARRY'S P.O.V.~

My mom and I were almost home when I noticed that he face was in a frown.

"Mom, what's wrong?" I asked

"Umm o nothing just thinking honey." She answered

"What were you thinking of?" I wondered

"Well, her daughter, Emily, she looks almost like Nora." She said shutting the door behind us.

"Yeah I agree, she does look a lot like her." I say walking into the living room.

"Who looks a lot like who?" Gemma asked as she came out of the kitchen.

"O its nothing Gemma." I say going to my room. I shut the door behind me and walk over to my bed and grabbing my phone and dialing a number.

"Hi, we need to talk."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Okay so I know its not that long, but I just have to leave it there.

So who do you guys think Harry called??

What do you think Jeffry will do?? Will he be all cool, or furious??

Let me know by commenting at the bottom!!!

Smile009 :D :D :D :D