Chapter 4

~HARRY'S P.O.V.~

The sound of my alarm clock rang through my ear as I lay in my bed. Without even looking I hit the snooze button. I grabbed on of my other pillows, and squeezed tight. I felt my sleep inching closer to me, but before it could come, I heard my alarm go off again. Why do I even bother to push that stupid button if don't get anymore sleep??

I wiped the duvet off of me, and sat on my bed for a few moments letting my brain calculate before I stand up and do something stupid. I looked over at the clock and it read 6:05. I groaned, then made my way to my dresser for my clothes. I looked at myself in the mirror, and almost jumped through the ruff. I looked terrible!

My hair was everywhere. Some of it sticking right up, and some of it not. My face had some zits, and I HAD to get rid of them. My eyes fell upon the neck less that I was still wearing. Last night I made a vow that I would NEVER EVER take this neck less off.

I let out a sigh, and grabbed my clothes bee lining it to the bathroom.

I turned on the hot water, and waited for the entire bathroom to be filled with steam before, I hopped in. I washed my hair with my pomegranate shampoo, then used the same sent on my body, but with body wash. I hopped out, and walked over to the mirror whipping away the fog with a towel. I put some cream on my zits, then started to work on my hair. I was in front of the mirror for at least 30 min till I got my hair perfect. I set my comb down, and went back into my room. I grabbed my snickers, and tied them on my feet. I looked back at the clock and saw that it was 7:00am on the dot.

I grabbed my bag, and ran down stairs, and out the door to my car. I started the engine, and drove to the first day of school.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;

The entire hall was full of laughter, talking, and girls squealing. I rolled my eyes when I saw Vicky walking towards me.

"Hi Harry" She said all sweet and innocent.

"Hi Vicky." I answered with a sigh.

"So Harry, I am throwing a party tomorrow night, and well I was wondering if you wanted to come?" She asked playing with the ends of her hair like Nora used to do when she had a secret.

I looked at her with a "Are you serious" face.

"Come on Harry. You never go to any of the party's, and this is your last year, our last year together." She begged.

Well good reddens! I don't want to spend another moment with you.

"Look Vicky. Today is the first day to school. Do you really have to through a party right away?" I asked walking past her.

"Yes! And I want you to be there." She answered walking with me.

"Look Vicky. I don't go to party's, and you know that... So just leave me alone okay." I almost snapped

"You know Harry. Ever since that Nora girl disappeared you have changed. You no long have fun. You just sit around mope. Well this is a way for you to get her out of your mind, and have fun." She replied.

Anger started to boil inside of me. I looked Vicky strait in the eyes, and calmly as I could at this moment said.

"Will you please just leave me alone. Ever since Nora left.. You have been super nice to me, and you never were. So why don't you just go and hang with your friends and let me hang with mine."

"Fine" She sighed walking away.

I closed my eyes for one seconded, then made my way to my locker.

What a way to start the first day off.

~NORA'S P.O.V.~

Chills went up and down my spin as a cold breeze flew through my room. My eyes fluttered open at the sounds of birds chirping outside my window. I slowly sat up and realized I was still behind my ruff edged door. I stood up and walked over to the window and took a glance outside, and saw the sun beginning to rise. I turned my head to my clock and saw that it was 7:00am. I took a look at the clothes I was wearing. The grey shirt was full of tears, and my shorts torn. I sighed and opened up my bottom dresser drawer, grabbing a pair of jeans, and standing up. My head gradually made its way up so I could look at myself in the mirror.  

My eyes redder then the blood that runs through your body, and my cheeks stained with tears. My nose was a light pink, from the cold that made its way into my room.

I let out a sigh, and walked over to my closet, grabbing a pink plain shirt.

I quickly got dressed and wondered over to the bathroom at the other side of the hall. I saw that it was open, and I walked in shutting the door behind me making sure it was locked. I brushed my teeth, and my hair putting it up in a ponytail. I took one last look then unlocked the bathroom door. When I walked out I felt someone grab my arm and through me into a closet. The closet was dark, but I could tell by his breathing that it was Jeffery. I let out a small cry when my body was slammed into the wall. Jeffery's hands squeezing my arms. I was about to scream, but I felt his lips smash on mine. I quickly pulled away, and slapped him as hard as I could. Even though it was dark, I could see anger in his eyes.

"Jeffry!! What in the world!! I am your sister!!" I gasped trying to escape his grip

"You said it yourself that you weren't my sister... And your right.... And since your not, I can do what ever I want with you" I replied with a chuckle, squeezing my arms even tighter

My heart rate began to increase, and I began to panic. I have to get out of this closet, I have to. I tried to scream again, but he once again smashed his lips on mine. I tried to get him off me, but I couldn't, he was too strong.

I let out a couple cries, but no one heard me. I began to loose hope, until I heard Abby shout for me. In one swift movement, Jeffry covered my mouth with his hand.

"If you say a word to anyone about this, I will do things to you that you can never imagine." He whispered.

I shook my head yes, and he let me go. I quickly opened to closet door and shut it behind me.

"Emily.. Are you okay??" I heard Abby ask.

I turned around and my eyes bet with sweet little Abby. I shook my head yes, but didn't say anything.

"If you are okay, then why are you shaking?" She asked me tilting her head.

I looked down at my hands, and she was right I was shaking. I was about to answer her question when she asked

"Was there a spider in the closet??"

YES THERE WAS ABBY.. A BIG, UGLY, FAT, EVIL, DESGUSTING SPIDER IN THERE. YOUR BROTHER!!!! AND IF I HAD THE POOR I WOULD HIT HIM SO HARD THAT HE WOULD FLY ALL THE WAY TO THE SUN AND BURN UP!!!

But instead I just shook my head yes.

"Don't worry Emmy. They can hurt you." Abby said taking my hand in her little one and leading me down stairs.

Your wrong Abby... They can hurt you.. bad.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hey guys sorry its short.. I just had to stop it right there. :)

I know, I'm a stinker and proud of it!! Heeheehee

Anyway.. I bet you guys weren't thinking that Jeffry would to that...

Well I hope you guys enjoyed

Plz

Comment

Vote

and read!!!

Luv ya!!!

The writer, Smile009 :) :D