Chapter 6

~NORA'S P.O.V.~

I was standing at the sink washing the dishes when I felt to arms wrap around my stomach. I turned my head and I saw Jeffry's rat face.

"Let go of me Jeffry" I growled

"You know you sound so cute when you are angry." He replied kissing my cheek. 

I put the dish that was in my hand back in the water and dried my hands off. I moved them to Jeffry's and tried tearing them off of me, but he was way to strong, and I was way to weak. I could feel his grip getting tighter, and tighter. Also it was starting to get lower. I began to panic so I did the only thing I knew I could do at this point of time. Before Jeffry's hands got to the bottom of my shirt, I stomped on his foot, and raised both of my elbows, and elbowing him the chest. He let out a small cry, but quickly stood back up with fire in his eyes.

"Why you little brat" He growled grabbing my hand.

A small cry escaped my lips as his grip got tighter. I felt tears form in my eyes, and my knees get weak. I couldn't fell my hand anymore.

"J-j-je-e-f-f-r-ry please" I barely got out of my mouth because of the pain.

I was about to fall to the ground when I heard a of an angel.

"Jeffry what in the world are you doing to Emmy?"  Abby asked, but in a high tone.

Jeffry looked at Abby, then back at me. I felt him release my hand, but grab my chin.

"This isn't over" He whispered pushing me to the floor.

I heard Jeffry walk away, and two little feet running over to me.

"Emmy are you okay?" Abby asked with panic in her voice.

I just shook my head yes, even though it was a lie. There is no way I am okay . I am broken, hurt destroyed. I am stuck with a family that doesn't even care if there son is well hitting on me. 

I looked down at my hand, and saw that it was turning black and blue. My fingers slowly went over the marks, and I winced in pain.

"That looks bad" Abby said in shock.

"Yeah it does" I answered still looking at the mark on my hand.

I sat there a little longer wondering on how I was going to get ride of this mark, when I heard Caroline call all of us to the living room.

I looked at Abby.

"Abby, if you love me you won't say a thing of what you just saw" I told her looking strait into her eyes.

"But Emmy, Jeffry was hurting you. I have to tell mommy and daddy" She replied

"Abby please. Promise me" I said begging her with my eyes.

"Okay.... I promise" She sighed

I gave her a small smile before standing up, and making my way into the kitchen with Abby right on my heels.

I stood at the door way looking at Frank and Caroline. Frank had a angry look on hi face, and Caroline had a well confused look. We all waited till Jeffry came in before Caroline spoke.

"Okay the reason why I call you all was..... Emily what in the world happened to your hand??" He asked me with a gasp.

I looked down at it, and my eyes widened. I cant believe I forgot to cover it up..

"Ummm" I looked at Jeffry and I saw him glare at me.

"I ummm"

"She slammed the fridge on her hand mom." Abby said.

Thank god for little Abby!!!

"Does it hurt?" Caroline asked

"No not really" I lied. It hurts like crazy!!

"Back to business Caroline" Frank snapped

"Frank our daughter has just hurt herself." Caroline replied

"I don't care.. You can look at it later!! Know lets get on with it." Frank hissed

Caroline let out a sigh and continued.

"The reason why we called you all here is because, well we are moving" She said looking at all of us.

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!? You got to be kidding me! Why are we moving??

"Your father has been reassigned to a new job. And its not here." She added

Well duh! Why would we move then?

"Were are we moving to?" Jeffry asked

Caroline looked at him.

And when she told us the town, I felt my entire world come crashing in.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hey guys sorry if this is short.. I just had to...

Well I hope you guys enjoy :D

FYI: There is this boy on the USA X-Factor and he is HOT!! And I mean it! His name is Emery Kelly. I hope he makes it through next week! I hope, I hope, I hope!!

Smile009