Chapter 11

Since I got lots of new fans yesterday and some comments and votes Im uploading early. YaY

Hope you like,

vote 

comment &

Fan

for another chapter tomorrow night.

Chapter 11

It was the next day and I was laying in bed thinking about the kiss me and Conner shared the day before. Reaching up, I ran my fingers across the half moons on my neck. If I touch them, it does nothing other then comfort me, but when Conner touches them, all I want to do is rip off our clothes and have my way with him.

"Issy get your ass out of bed its almost noon. Conner wants to take you to meet his pack. Get dressed he will be in here 30 minutes to get you."

Crawling out of bed, I yell back to Kane. " I'm up , I'm up shit. I'll be down in a couple, just gonna hop in the shower real fast."

"You take a fast shower Issy? That's never gonna happen and you know it." I could hear him laughing his head off as he walked down the stairs.

"OH shut up Kane, watch i'll take a 5 min shower just to prove you wrong. Haa, now what."

"Just take it already woman."

Not really having anything to say back to him I jump in the shower taking the fastest one I've ever done in my life. Brush my teeth, comb my hair and pick out blue jeans and a black tank with black flip flops.

Walking down stairs as my stomach starts to complain that I haven't been treating it right I walk into the kitchen to grab some lunch.

"Oh look who has decided to grace us with her presence today."

Turning around I see all five of my brothers sitting at the dining room table looking at me.

Not understanding the attitude that Chris was giving me," What are you talking about Chris?"

"We know that he marked you and we all thought you two would be in bed all day."

"Are you for real? You should all know me by now, Yes he did mark me, but other then that we didn't go that far. Kissing was all that was done. Do you really think so low of me that I would sleep with him the moment I get him alone? That hurts you guys, you're the ones I'm supposed to be able to trust and rely on. Not have you thinking I'm a slut and would bang him any chance I got." I was pissed how could they think so low of me, sure I have wanted to do that exact thing but I held back because lets face it I'm scared. I'm 23 and a virgin. Conner is sexy as hell and has probably been with tons of women. Well that thought really sucks.

Shaking my head to clear my thoughts of Conner sleeping with tons of women. Blake comes and gives me a warm wolf hug.

"Issy, we don't think that at all, well we do, but you got to understand the fact that you are now blood bonded to him your gonna wanna jump him every chance you get. 'a queen Issy your hormones are gonna be twice as bad for you as for a normal she-wolf. You and your wolf purpose right now in life is to mark your mate and until you do, your body will be warming up to any Alpha male out there, except our brother Kane, your wolf knows he is your brother and that would be nasty."

"Oh that's just dandy Blake, but thanks for telling me. It just means I'm gonna have to be extra careful around Conner and if the other two come then them two."

"We will watch your back to Issy and so will Conner's brothers. They know that we want you to pick him but they also know that if by chance your two wolves take over and make you mark him, you will hate Conner for the rest of your life and none of us want that."