Chapter 10

Chapter 10

It has been a week since I last talked to my "mate", his brothers and mine. I've had a lot on my mind. I mean one moment my life was normal and then the next I was surrounded by werewolves. That part was enough to send any normal person to an insane asylum and I was normal, well I thought I was at least until I met Conner and his huge pack. I mean he is a freaking werewolf for crying out loud, they all are.  That wasn't the worst part though, Conner was my mate and I had two other mates that would do anything to be with me. I was dreading the day those two come. I wish that they wouldn't but rules are rules I guess and if they find out where I am, then I will have to deal with them. Stupid rules. Why can't I just be left alone for the rest of my life? Huh? But oh no that's not possible because I'm gonna be the next werewolf queen and I have to pick my King. Arg .

The only good thing about this is that Conner is extremely sexy. I mean just thinking about his body makes me all hot and bothered. When ever I walked out of my room and past him I couldn't stop myself from looking him up and down when he wasn't looking. Even though I think he always knew that I was looking. When ever he looks at me I get a feeling like eyes are boring into my very soul. So I think its safe to say that he felt my eyes looking him over.

Deciding that today was the day I had to get out of my depression coma, I left my room in a pair of comfy pj bottoms and a tank top. I wasn't trying to impress anyone with the way I dress, I truly could care less. The first person I saw was my twin Hunter. He was sitting on the couch watching some TV series. Sitting down next to him, I lean my head on his shoulder as he wraps his arm around mine. Knowing that he wouldn't force me to talk I had to be the one to start to conversation.

"So... How has everyone been?"

"We have been better Issy, seeing you this way is breaking our hearts. We want our sister back, but we know that that won't happen right away. We lied to you and we will take whatever punishment you want to dish out on us. "

"Hunter, you guys are my only family, I love you all so much and I realize that you had to do what you had to do to keep not just me, but the whole town safe, I'm not gonna hold that against you."

"Oh Issy your the best sister a bunch of over protective brothers could have."

Rolling my eyes I give him a peck on the cheek," Hunter I want you to tell me everything that has been going on with Conner and this new pack please. I don't like being left in the dark and If I'm gonna be the new werewolf "queen" then I have a right to know whats going on now." I even used my fingers with the word queen.

"Yes you do Issy. Well so far not much has really happened. Conner and pack have most of the houses build already. There main house is a freaking mansion by the way, but I guess that's what you need with ten male were's living there. I even think some of the single males and females are living with them too. The families are all getting their own houses that surround the mansion which is their pack house.

Conner has even asked what your likes are. I think he is making it to where the house in comfy and so is your guy's bedroom. I know what your thinking and no you will not be moving in with him, but since you do have to choose one of the three, we all know that means you will probably be getting it on with them all. Wouldn't want to marry the bloke if he can't make ya happy in bed to ya know." Giving me a disgusted look almost gaging at thinking of his twin doing the dirty.

Laughing so hard at his face I double over off the couch and hit the carpet with a loud umph.

Seeing as how I haven't been myself this whole week, I guess Hunter thought it would be OK to tickle me since I was already on the ground and laughing.

"Oh god Hunter stop, I can't take it anymore. Please I cant breathe," Yelling while laughing, even though It sounded like a retarded donkey  laugh.