(18)

YOOOO
_______________________________
Winter's POV:
I sighed and rubbed my eyes as we all settled around the weapons.

Some of them were dangerous for us to be even holding.

Then again what we were gunna do was a lot more dangerous.

I glanced around at our little group and wondered if all of us were going to make it out of this alive.

Stiles sighed,"C'mon. Pack hug time." I let out a soft sigh but walked over obediently.

We hugged and held each other tightly,all of us hoping that we would all come back out but we knew that it was just wishful thinking.

I hummed and we all pulled apart. Cage grabbed me and held me tightly.

He pulled away and grabbed my face,"Please...please just stay here."

I shook my head,"You're crazy to think I'm going to stay here. I'm going to go out there,and I'm going to fight--" Cage looked pained but understanding.

"I'm going to fight for me,for them--" I motioned the the pack,my brother." He nodded and pressed a kiss to my lips.

"Okay. Okay." He nodded and smiled warmly as he gave me another hug.

"Stay close to me,or Scott or Derek or--" I laughed and nodded,"I will."

We turned to our group. A group of teenagers who had to grow up too fast, people who lost almost all of their family but each other.

A group, a pack.

Our family.

I nodded,"Let's do this."
---------------
BAM I WROTE THIS REALLY SHITTY AND REALLY SHORT I WANTED TO GIVE YOU GUYS SOMETHING SO HERE YOU GO.