What the hell?..(6)

here is a new chapter for you guys see ya pupssss
_______________________________________
Winter's POV:
I bounded up to Cage realizing i had forgotten to ask him who had threatened my safety.
"Cage!" I called and watched as he turned away from him friends and gave me a bright smile. "Hey Stiles." I rolled my eyes. I had recently shown Cage my favorite TV show Teen Wolf. One of them was called Stiles and we apparently were very alike.

"Hey Sourwolf." I said and laughed at his pout. "Anyways,yesterday you said someone had said they were going to hurt me. Who?" I asked raising an eyebrow.
Sudenly he grabbed my arm and dragged me to his car,"the hell?!" i snapped angrily. I blinked suprised at seeing the frantic look in his eyes.

"Please get in." he said softly. It was so soft and sweet,i felt my eyes widening and scrambled in quickly buckling up nervously. I watched as he hopped in and we drove off and away from the high school.
"Look those guys...the ones that threatened you" i looked at him waiting for him to continue,"they meant it okay?" i frowned. "Are you sure they werent just-" i started. "Yes yes im sure!" I flinched back slightly and saw immediate guilt in his eyes. "Shit sorry." I nodded quietly.

we drove in silence for a few minutes and he pulled up to a park and parked in the parking lot. I looked at him as he turned to face me. The seriousness his eyes and face took had me panicking.
"I need you to listen."

I nodded fearfully. I had a feeling my life would be on the line
_______________________________________
Word count:285
Sorry its short im on my phone love you pups! :3