Back (1)

So I know the picture might be a tad confusing so just so you know that's what Winter looks like BUT his hair is indeed like the second boy's hair,light blue. Okay now that thats cleared up here's the first chappie,See you later Pups :*
_________________________________________________
"Hey baby tell me your name,I got a fever for you I just can't explain but there's just one problem I'm a bit old school when it comes to lovin' I ain't chasin' you"

I leaned over slamming my alarm clock with a yawn,"WINTER WAKE THE FUCK UP!" My older brother's voice yelled from across the hall,grunting I hauled my lazy ass up,"Shut up you prick you'll wake the neighbors!" I called as I grabbed some clothes heading to the bathroom to take a quick shower. I stepped in and quickly washed my hair and body before stepping out and changing.

I slipped on some black tights and some black shorts that appeared to be ripped at the end but really that's just the design and I flipping loved them!!! I slipped on a grey jumper that had a smiling face where one eye was covered with an eyepatch and the other one was an X. I grabbed my black leather backpack on it were a pair of angel wings that were painted white with the edges black. Slipped on my beanie which had spikes on it, I trotted downstairs to my brother. He was tall and had a sturdy frame,his skin was sun-kissed while mine was pale. He light brown touseled hair and pefect cheekbones,his eyes were mismatching one a hazel-ish color the other a light grey. He had snake bites,like me, but he also had gages,"Ready to go Winter?" He asked he had a deep-ish voice which was a bit rough. I smiled nodding as he handed me some food and money while we walked out to his car. He had a simple black car. It was lean and fast which I loved oh so much. He also had a radio and an AUX cord which I snatched making him give me an annoyed glance but he said nothing.

I plugged in and I put on Black Viel Brides we both loved them. We rode in comfortable silence with BVB playing in the background. I sighed as I unplugged my phone stepping out of the car shouldering my backpack,"See ya later Derek!" I called over my shoulder as I made my way inside my boots clicking on the floor as I walked to my locker opening it and putting anything I don't need inside and taking out I do need. I spun just in time too because my best friend Shaw ran up to me,"BITCH!" He screamed.
I braced myself as he jumped on me,both of us collapsing on the ground,"Shaw!"  I whined sitting up as we grabbed our things,"Cage's here today!" Shaw whispered dramatically,yes I was gay. Deal with it. My eyes widened at this,''He's been out all month.." I said while Shaw shrugged, the bell rang and I waved goobye to my best friend before heading off to class. I rushed to my seat in the back and sat down quickly. I watched as everyone came in. The teacher smiled and clapped her chubby hands together,''Goodmornin class!'"
*skip to lunch because I can bitches*
I waited until the bell rang staring at the clock the second the bell rang I was out that door and running to the cafeteria I grabbed some food and walked over to my table.
After about 5 minutes Shaw walked over with some food. "Hey Winny, Cage's been acting weird." He stated plainly. I looked up from my spaghetti,"What do you mean?'' I ask frowning softly,is Cage okay?, I thought worridely while Shaw shook his head. "He dumped his girlfriend and his attitude is..random its like he's bipolar' he said while I bit my lip,if something really was going on with Cage I wonder what it is?.. I looked up and forced a smile. ''I'm sure everything's alright he might be a little stressed."
I watched as Shaw sighed then nodded mumbling quietly. The bell rang and we went our separate ways. I didn't see Cage at all. After the last class I headed home,halfway there I felt I was being watched so I looked around quickly seeing nothing, I got home. The feeling stayed with me until I went to sleep.
_______________________________________________
Wow 763 words,I know it sucks and I changed Cades name to Cage. Its cooler lel no. Anywhore,the picture above is Winter and what he wore,I know it sucks so far so please bear with me I'll try to update everyday since its summer,alright bye then my pups! PS So apparently I can't add another picture..I'll show u what he wore next time,also I know its short its four am k baii for good