#3. Fight

Steamy

It is a cold winter night. You have not been talking to Harry as he came home at 2 am. You were waiting for him so you two could have dinner together but when he came he said he already had dinner. You stomped to the guest room and laid there sobbing. Harry continuously apologized but you didn't listen and locked the door.

Now you are regretting your behavior, even under the comforter you feel cold. You want nothing but to cuddle in bed with Harry.

You jerk awake, you didn't realize when you fell asleep but something hard is pressed to your backside which makes you feel giddy. You feel warmer than before. You turn your head to look into those wonderful green eyes of Harry. He is looking intently at you.

You fully turn your body and Harry murmurs by your ear, "Sorry, I wanted to leave early from work but Simon won't let me."

His eyes are apologizing for themselves, you immediately soften at his words and smile and say "I understand. It's okay."

Relief washes over Harry, "You don't know how much I wanted to be with you." Harry whispers his face barely an inch away from yours.

"Me too." You answer.

He moves his lips over yours and kisses you warmly. His tongue slips into your mouth and sends a whole bunch of butterflies fluttering in your chest.

You move your hands to his back, caressing his bare skin. His hand tangles in your hair while the other moves to you hips and pulls you closer to him, his hardness presses to your intimate part and you moan in pleasure.

Harry pulls aways and grins, showing his ever famous dimple.

You feel him pulling your shirt over your head and you lift yourself to make it easy from him, then he unhooks your bra and gazes at your chest with love.

You lie down next to him, again and his lips trails kisses down, your neck, shoulder to your chest.

His lips teases your nipple, licking it and sucking the area around it, making you shiver with anticipation. Finally, his lips encases your nipple and he sucks it. Your hands clutch his hair, an involuntary moan escapees your lips and you scream his name with pleasure.