Team

• Αφιερωμένο στον/ην -bluelune

“You do know they’re all knocked out, right?” I heard Seth whisper from beside me.

“SO?” I shivered as I clung to his arm. Words couldn’t describe how jumpy I was and we weren’t even halfway through the movie.

“WE don’t have to keep watching” He laughed lightly.

“Turn it off then” I hissed looking around as Mom, Elliot, and Talia snored quietly.

Seth picked up the remote and stopped the movie, going back to the Netflix homepage.

“Calm down, it wasn’t that bad” Seth said peeling my fingers from his arm, “I think you drew blood”

“I’m never letting you pick a movie ever again!”

“C’mon” He said getting up.

“No”

“You could always stay here in the dark. I, frankly, don’t care” He shrugged making his way up the stairs. As if on cue, I sprinted after him.

“Let’s knock two” Was all he said as we made our way to his room.

“English, por favor?”

“I’m not even going to comment on that sentence” He laughed booting up the laptop that sat on the desk in the corner of his room.

“What are you doing?” I asked sitting cross legged on his bed.

“I love how forward you are, Bleu” He grinned, “We, my friend, are doing what all delinquents do”

“Huh?”

“We’re about to do one of the most bad ass things this earth has yet to witness” He nodded typing his password in.

“We’re about to download music…illegally” AS if I were imagining it, Seth added a ‘dun dun dun’ to the end of his sentence.

“You’re kidding” I said shaking my head, “I’m perfectly fine using the ITunes Store for all of my musical needs”

“You probably listen to stupid music anyways” Seth shrugged dropping into his rolly chair.

“What’s with you and all the insults?” I shrieked.

“It’s not an insult. It’s a prejudgment”

“I listen to great music” I pouted.

“What are you into?”

“I’m into light and alt pop, I guess. One republic, Emili Sande, Walk off the Earth, Adele, Phoenix, Neon trees, and Passion pit” I listed, “Stuff like that”

“Not bad” He nodded in appreciation.

“How about you?” I asked.

“Anything with a hook” He shrugged, “I’ll listen to anything from the Arctic Monkeys to Drake and Martin Garrix. I really don’t care, just as long as it sounds good to me”

“Come here” He said gently looking over at me. I jumped off his bed and made my way over to his desk..

“I don’t bite, Bleu” He laughed noticing how far I stood from him.

“You don’t do cannibalism, I remember” I said awkwardly.

“I’m not going to kill you” He rolled his eyes and grabbed my arm, pulling me onto his lap. I sat there and gulped.

 “You’re allowed to breath” he whispered into my neck. I physically shivered and let out the breath I had been holding.

“Just do one song” He said looking at the screen, “Your pick”