65. Tongue Teeth & Claws

Chapter Soundtrack:
Florence And The Machine - Howl

Dedicated to stellina79 for the music!

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
Happy Birthday to
ForBetterAndForWorst
And
xoXHaydenXox

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

This is the moment you've all been waiting for!

WARNING!!!!⚠

This chapter contains delicate scenes aka steamy stuff but if you want the detailed version, you will need to find the Private Chapter in my other book under my works list, the restricted chapters for shatter.
It contains material not suited for the virgin eyes and mind and does involve blood. Read at your own risk!

YOU MUST BE FOLLOWING ME IN ORDER FOR THE PRIVATE CHAPTER TO SHOW UP IN THE SEPERATE BOOK, Freak Nasty.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Wait for the bold print telling you to head on over to the private chapter and the bold print telling you where to pick back up BECAUSE THERE IS MORE TO THE CHAPTER YOU WILL WANT TO READ!

Also, i have many readers, so im hoping you guys are remembering to vote! It helps me out! Please vote on past chapters if you enjoyed them!

Lets begin
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Nova

Go ahead and begin this chapter in the private chapter book if you want the smutt. If not, carry on. Look for the bold print below telling you where to return to keep reading theres more

I needed to feel him..

I needed to feel him badly.  Against my skin.

Without another moment to think, his strong hands shot out, wrapping around my waist, jerking my body to his and i gasped in surprise as we colided.

His hand tangled in the back of my hair, forcing my head back as lips crashed onto mine in wild kiss.. tongues tangling.

He felt the chemistry.. the pull. As did i.

His free hand roamed my body, squeezing flesh as we devoured each other like animals.. my hands ripping his tshirt off of him by the collar.. shredding the material away revealing large tattooed muscles that had me gasping... my claws extending and raking down his torso with a purr as he hissed in my mouth from the pain and excitement..

With a ferocity.. we were going to devour each other.. being bonded yet so far away for so long..

Theres no way our wolves wouldnt let us not have this moment