10. Skin

Chapter Soundtrack:
Seafret - Oceans

Re-edited

ATTENTION
This chapter contains sensual material, however it is edited for wattpad purposes. If you would like the more explicit version.. you can read the restricted chapter in my seperate book titled Freak Nasty. 

You will need to follow me first, then add the book to your library.. simply go to my profile and look under my works.  Then look for the chapter title.  You must be following me or the chapter will not show!

DONT TURN TO THE PRIVATE CHAPTER YET!!!
Read this chapter until you see the bold print mid-paragraph telling you to switch over to the Private chapter book :) !

Enjoy!
___________________________________

Nova

Smoke from last night's fire billowed in the air, the scent of burned wood lighted my senses .. Giving off that familiarity. The sun was grasping rungs of clouds as it climbed above the horizon, casting its heat onto morning .. Drying the dew from leaves which collected during the early hours from the cool moist air. The sound of waves nearby, the water of the lake lapping at the shore carefully.

I poked my head back in the tent, lying back down under the blankets as tingles burst through the skin from my left hand. Zaryn's eyes blue as the sky met my own which were the grass he looked down on.

"Good morning." His deep voice was raspy with his first words of the day. I felt the pull to him, my skin wanting to be on his as I turned on my side to face him.

The sun cast light through the gray material of the tent, skating against the shadows. Lying on my side, my head rest inches away from his own.

"How did I get here? With you?" My own voice was thick with morning rasp as well. Zaryn looked so sensual when he awoke from sleep.. His lips swollen and eyes so bright but heavy lidded. I wanted to kiss those lips, enjoying the second kiss of my life. Our first was under circumstances I don't wish to remember.

His eyes landed on my mouth, I wonder if he was thinking the same?

"You passed out last night. So while everyone was preoccupied, I brought you out here.. Miles away from the packhouse. I keep a tent here for when I want to get away. No one comes here. Its too far." He supplied, his breathy voice... his hand running over his chest.. it was doing things to my body. A growing excitment between my thighs as i licked my lips.

I felt like I was sneaking around, doing something I wasn't supposed to be doing behind everyone's back. The feeling it gave me was a high like I've never experienced.. But it would only bring misery for me after the high wore off.

I pulled my lip into my mouth, biting it with my teeth, trying to remember what happened.

"Nova you haven't been eating. You're skin and bones... Your ribs are sticking out for Christ sake." Worry filled his blue orbs and my eyes widened a fraction, wondering how he even knew.. as I lifted the blankets i noted I was just in a large T-shirt and my panties.

Not my tshirt.

I glanced back up to him with questioning eyes.