Chapter 33

What!!!??

He told me we are getting married.

"Aren't we already married?" I asked Mr as the thought hit me. Because it can be so weired having two weddings.

"Yes we are , but it is like the ..you know kind of telling the whole world and not having any doubt." He answered confused to choose right words.

"OK so when is it?"

"Tuesday."

"What but that's four days!" I asked i don't knew anything they always keep secret from me.

"Yes it is and everything is prepared, and you should be too." He said raising his eyebrow.

"Okay! Can i ask you one question?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Why are you marrying me?" He looked stunned or like i used another language.

"Well..i actually thought that you ...would like a proper relationship." He stutters confused.

"Oh okay." I said.

With my answer he left the room. I didn't do anything. I was just confused. But that's how he ever left me confused.

💕🌌🌌💕

It was evening. And i was heading towards my parents room. I knew i had to apologize to them.

As i went in there i saw mom sitting on the bed with a frown. I knocked at the door she looked at me but for a moment. I went in nervously.

"Mom?" I started with a tiny voice she didn't respond.

"Mom i am so sorry i didn't mean to disappoint you i...i just lost control." I apologized at her and she finally,looked at me with a smile.

"I accept your apology i know you love him and you don't want to lose him." She said caressing my cheek.

"Thanks mom! I love you." I told her as i hugged her. She hugged me back.

"I love you too honey!" She also said.

"And we are really proud of you." I heard a voice and saw dad, Taylor , Violet and Dave. His eyes were really soft like all the love in the world was put into them.

And then at that moment i knew i had a family....