Chapter 1

"Hey Rose wake up you sleeping beauty."Taylor said throwing a pillow at Rose .

"What the hell is wrong with you its 7am." Rose yelled with annoyance filled in her voice .

"Get up sleepy head the dorms are changing so pack your stuff if you don't want to be left behind." Taylor said with a strict tone which she usually uses to Rose .

"Ugh OK let me take a shower than i will pack my stuff". Rose said waking up .

"Finally" Taylor said with a sigh of winning .

Than Taylor went to pack her stuff and Rose went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Rose was 18 year old. She got a scholarship and went to NewYork for study she lived in a dorm with Taylor as a best friend and a roommate .

Their dorms were replaced because the university planned on making their branch big for all the students
So the final semester students were moved and Rose and Taylor were one of them .

____________________

"I can't walk anymore i am soooo tired ". I seriously couldn't walk up anymore to these stupid dorms which by my luck had to be up on the hill on this stupid winter. To be honest i really hate winter even though i was born in winter but i loved summer more which has all the bright colours and i am really active in it .

"Come on we've been walking for a while we can do it a bit more".Taylor my Best friend said with a smirk on her face,she knew how much i hated walking. I sighed and kept walking because there was nothing i could do about it .

Once we reached the lobby i searched for my dorm number once i saw it my eyes went wide and i was totally about burst what the hell why do i have to be so unlucky. My dorm room was D1 which was on the top floor. Cursing my life i made my way towards my dorm .

It felt like heaven when i reached my dorm but the whole corridor was empty and it felt really creepy however , i opened my dorm and walked in it was totally not like my other dorm that was the most beautiful and it was the most disgusting dorm.

"Your only going to be here to a week." I tried to calm myself . I really was going to be here for a week because after my exams we will have vocations thank god

But i need to unpack all my stuff.

Once i was done with my stuff i went to the kitchen to make some dinner. After finishing the dinner i went to bathroom and brushed my teeth and slept in my cold dorm thinking about my exams and fell into the darkness.

**********************

Vote and comment

I know this doesn't make much sense but it will get better in upcoming parts.

Rubab