Chapter 7

I woke up due to voice of a door unlocking. Then the door opened and it hit me in the head, thank god someone didn't open the door furiously so it wasn't that hurting.

"Sorry i didn't know you were sitting by the door." Violet walked in with a tray in her hands. She whispered the apology to me. She carefully closed the door , careful not to make any noise.

She was acting weired. She sat down besides me and uncovered the tray. It had two water bottles and five pancakes.

Suddenly my throat felt dry i took one water bottle and drink all of it then i attacked the pancakes.

Once i was done i drank the other water bottle. "Thank you." I smiled at her , i really liked her she was the only soft hearted person in all those beasts.

"Now promise me you won't tell anyone i brought you food." I got confused what was she talking about.

"What do you mean?" I knitted my eyebrows.

"They don't know it and if they do i will be in trouble, so please don't." She begged me. She brought the food secretly.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked her. I didn't know why would she do it.

"Look you weren't even supposed to be here you were supposed to be hanging around your family but you made a mistake my seeing what you saw that night." She told me sympathetically.

"I won't tell anyone i promise , please let me go." I begged her with my heart.

"We are not the danger for you but however you are in danger , in sorry i can't tell you more than that." What does she mean i am danger but they are not the danger for me. Its so many conclusions.

"Why can't you?" I asked her.

"Because boss won't like it." She told me with a sorry tone.

"I don't think you are a gangster like the others." I said to her with a smile.

"I am not but i am related to one and you wouldn't like to call them gangsters." She told me.

Then suddenly voices began to appear. Violet got scared for a moment but took the tray and lipped me a bye then opened the door and and got out carefully closing it behind her.

It felt good talking to someone after a long while.

I was thinking about what Violet had told me about she being related to one of the men but not calling them gangsters, then i heard voices it was like people were yelling i couldn't make out the words but i could tell who it was the first voice i heard was of Violet but the second voice belonged to the only person i hate in my life it belonged to That blue eyes monster.

They caught her now i had no one to talk to me.

After a while the voices got closer bit still i couldn't make out the words. The voices came more closer now i could make out some words.

"Stop treating her like a prisoner when she is not!!" It was of Violet , they were fighting over me .

"If i won't do this she will run away!" It was Him.

"Then tell her the truth." Violet yelled. What were they talking about what were they keeping from me.

"I can't do that, all i can do is keep her or let her go and you know letting her go will be a risk not just for her but also for us." He yelled. Oh my god i felt like my brain was going to burst.

"I am just asking you to treat her like a guest or a member not a freaking prisoner." Violet yelled. This time there was no response. Everyone was quiet . moments passed with this silence.

"Fine." Finally He broke the silence. "But i want to meet her in my office alone." Oh my god why would he want to meet me alone. Then i heated footsteps going away.

Violet opened the door. "As from what you've heard let's go." She said with a smile, and about me i was crying from inside. She got out and cleared the coast for me as i got out of the basement we made our walk to His office.