Will You Be Mine?

Happy Valentine's Day minna-san! This is a valentine's day one-shot; and I really think it's going to be quite cute. 

Enjoy~!

Will You Be Mine?

"Hey, Lu-chan? What are you doing for the Valentine's Day Dance?" Levy asked, rushing over to her best friend with excitement.

"I'm helping organize it! It's going to be so awesome, Levy-chan, everyone's going to love it! It'll be the best dance Fairy Tail High has every had!" Lucy exclaimed, brightening immediately.

"No, no! I meant," Levy's eyes lit up with mischief, "Has anyone asked you yet?"

Lucy sighed, knowing she should have expected this sort of a question from Levy, "No, no one has asked me yet. And no one will either, so don't get any wild thoughts!"

Levy pouted, crossing her arms and huffing, "But this is the perfect chance! Just imagine... you're helping with the lights and suddenly, you trip and fall down from the ladder. No one's around, you're certain that doom awaits you! But, out of the blue, a muscular pair of arms grab you just before you reach the ground. And then you softly say, 'Oh, Na-"

"Shut up!" Lucy snapped, placing a hand over Levy's mouth to stop her from saying anymore, "You know I don't like him!"

Levy raised her eyebrows at the blonde's red face and removed the girl's hand from her mouth, "Then who is it? Perhaps, no, it couldn't be, could it? It's Gray!" 

Lucy reddened even more, "No! I don't like anyone Levy-chan!" 

"That's what they all say!" Levy exclaimed cheerfully.

"Oh yeah?" Lucy crossed her arms and made a face, "So how's it going with Gajeel?"

Levy blushed immediately, making Lucy laugh in amusement. "That was mean!" Levy yelled to the blonde who was slowly backing away, "You better run!"

Lucy laughed, running all the way back to class while Levy chased her with a cherry-red face. They ran past Natsu and Gray, who were also talking about the dance.

"So, who are you taking?" Gray asked, raising an eyebrow at his best friend; Natsu.

"No one." Natsu replied, looking completely care-free.

"Why don't you finally man-up and ask her out? You'll never know if she likes you back if you don't ask her anyway!" Gray teased, smirking at Natsu's angry expression.

"Shut up. Like you know anything about love." Natsu shot back, a faint blush only barely visible on his cheeks.

"I do," Gray said, "More than you, anyway. And if you want proof, here she comes now."

"Who?"

"Gray-sama!" Juvia yelled, running across the halls and bumping into annoyed students on the way. She stopped to apologize, but continued to squeal as she approached Gray.

"Juvia." Gray said coolly, smirking sideways at Natsu to prove his point.

"Ahhhh, Gray-sama said my name!" Juvia shrieked, "I love him so much!"

Natsu rolled his eyes, while Gray laughed, "Gotta go for math, you coming?"

"Nah, I have uh..." Natsu scratched his head in confusion.

"You forgot what class you have?!" Gray asked, "Never mind, let's just ditch."

Natsu shook his head, "Nah, I'll just go back to my locker, you go ahead."

"Trying to be a good boy now, eh?" Gray laughed, "Why? Did L-"

"Shut up! No one asked me to do it!"