1

*New Orleans, 2012*

Day - Lafayette Cemetery

Celeste still in possession of Sabine's body lead her younger sister and the redhead woman through the cemetery.

It was hard for both girls to adjust to a new time period but Celeste had helped. They both now wore clothes fitted to the time. The redhead had a dress on her while the younger girl put on jeans and a white shirt, a golden locket hanging around her neck. Both girls had their hair down from their updos.

The redhead witch looked around the cemetery, smiling slightly "Oh, I remember this cemetery. Hmm. Hasn't changed a bit"

Celeste's sister looked around at the new view, absorbing more details of the unknown place.

"I've been coming here over a century, wearing one face or another" Celeste told her, glancing at her sister in slight guilt. She had not managed to do the same for her sister when she died because her death had been sudden and the girl didn't have a lot of knowledge about resurrection magic.

Now her sister had to deal with a new time completely different as to what she was accustomed and Celeste felt responsible for it and yet, she'd never apologize because she missed her little sister.

~8~

Celeste's home - Library

Celeste walked in, looking around "Laurette, are you here?"

The young girl raised her head from where she was reading, "I'm here" Celeste walked closer, seeing different books opened on the table and her sister smiling slightly, holding a book in her hands, "Humanity has grown since the last time I was alive. They've developed des choses magnifiques" [Gorgeous things]

A pang of guilt hit Celeste's heart as she forced a small smile, "Well, 200 years have passed Laure since you were alive. humanity's knowledge had to grow, don't you think?"

Celeste waited for a sad glimmer on her eyes mentioning her time of death, but that never came.

Laurette's eyes kept her glow as she shrugged, smiling, "Better for me, Celeste. Much more connaissance [knowledge] to learn"

Laurette returned to the book.

Celeste sighed "Sister. Papa Tunde is waiting for us at the docks. What do you say I give you a little tour of this place?"

Laurette looked up in interest, nodding, "Bien. Let's go" [Alright]

Laurette returned the book in the shelf, walking to her older sister.

~8~

Night - Docks - Warehouse

The Dubois sisters walked in, seeing the black resurrected warlock finishing a spell on the ground.

Klaus' vampire sister laid desiccated in the middle of a circle of salt with a symbol carved into her forehead.

The warlock, Papa Tunde stood, backing away, admiring his work "It is done" He looked at the witches. "The power of the Original sister flows through me"

Laurette walked forward recognizing the Original blonde vampire, tilting her head aside at her clothing.

"And will that be enough to make Klaus suffer?" Celeste asked, watching her sister's hungry eyes absorb the new form of magic in front of her.

"I will hurt Klaus Mikaelson as he hurt me" Papa Tunde explained. "When I am done, he will wish that he could die"

Laurette looked up from the Original vampire feeling slightly guilty and sad for the vampire for what it seemed to be a powerful and yet painful spell.

But instead of voicing her thoughts out loud, she only smiled at her sister and fellow warlock, hoping they weren't making a mistake.

~8~

Cemetery

Later on, that same night, Celeste and Laurette met with Papa Tunde near a crypt.

Laurette felt guilty for what he did, even if all of the victims were vampires.

Papa Tunde was performing a ritual with his blade, holding it up into the air, allowing the moonlight to shine over it before he stood, walking closer to Celeste, giving the blade to her.

Laurette frowned slightly, seeming like she wanted to stop them but she remained in her place, instead looking away, sighing.

"Is it done?" Celeste asked, examining the blade.

Papa Tunde nodded curtly "This blade now contains all the power I harvested from the vampires. It will do things worse than death, even to an Original"

"And are you ready for the final offering?" Celeste asked, walking closer to him.

Papa Tunde looked up the sky, nodding slightly "In the name of the witches of the French Quarter, it is my honor"

Papa Tunde handed her a bone knife

"Thank you, Papa Tunde" Celeste told him, smiling. She walked around him, stepping just behind, using a knife to swiftly slit his throat from behind.

Laurette looked away, closing her eyes in sadness and guilt as Papa Tunde's body fell to the ground "This is bad"

Celeste looked at the knife in her hands, feeling Papa Tunde's power being absorbed into it, looking up at Laurette, smirking "They'll pay for what they've done to us, little Laure"

Laurette didn't answer, feeling as she may regret what would come next.