4

so im back & im better . lol sike im still shit.

well great news, im now 16. & also i got school tomorrow, after 2 n a half weeks off, and it's past midnight. FUCK .

That awkward moment when your friend grabs your phone without you noticing and sees your nudes that you planned on sending your online sugar daddy.

#Relatable

Or maybe not relatable cuz no one likes you

js

"Honestly Harry, I'm not interested- actually yes I am, I'm very concerned. You're old enough, you know, whatever. Though...are you doing porno?" Cameron asks raising an eyebrow, still clutching Harry's phone in his hand. The screen had turned off already, thankfully cause Harry didn't really wanna keep that picture on display right now.

"No, they're just...you know. Nudes." Harry said blush furiously, he then sighed loudly looking up at Cameron. "I was going to send them, they're for my man." He spoke with confidence snatching the phone out of Cameron's hand. Wow, okay he just called Zayn 'His man.' His.

"You got a man?" His friend asks, his brown eyes watching Harry's every move. "Yeah...he's my man. Also my business, not yours." The green eyed guy spit in annoyance, knowing it wasn't the right time to ask this, but not giving a damn. Harry asked anyways, "Were they good nudes?"

Cameron chuckled rolling his eyes, "Yeah, they deserve an oscar. You did very good pet." Harry felt something in his stomach twist in embarrassment, he felt good, good at the praise. He smiled showing his bright pearly white teeth, & punched Cameron's shoulder jokingly.

"So, is that 10 outta 10?" he continued hearing Cameron let out a groan of annoyance.

-

prettystyles: Hey daddy

prettystyles: you haven't messaged me all day, have you gone away?

Harry knew this was obnoxiously clingy, though he felt like he needed at least an answer, you know? He misses Zayn. He seemed really into him, & Harry likes attention. Where is he?

prettystyles: hello?

prettystyles: did you go away??

prettystyles: lol come back wyd

prettystyles: daddy , I'm. H O R N Y .

prettystyles: sike, i just miss you, you haven't texted all day. & boyyy do i got some news.

Eventually Harry gave up on trying to get Zayn's attention, & just stopped messaging before he unintentionally blew up his phone.

Cameron had left earlier, god Cameron. Cameron was an amazing friend. He was so nice, just like a friend should be. He has been Harry's friend for years. Nothing else, just a friend. Cameron and him go long back, he still remembers when he jumped off Harry's house when they were little, & broke his leg. Though Harry chickened out and began screaming when he knew it was his turn, so in about 2 months, Cameron had taken off his cast, and pushed Harry off. Cameron won the bet, & Harry won a great friend. Sometimes Harry would make fun of his last name, since it's 'Dallas' Harry thinks it's a bit funny, but then Cameron would strike up Harry because his last name is 'Styles' so that would cause a stop to both of them.

Just a good, great, hilarious, friend.

Harry sat on his living room couch, just staring at the ceiling, today's events running through his head, yesterdays events making him wonder even more about his online sugar daddy. He wondered if Zayn had a wife & was just hiding it from him. He wondered if Zayn was a catfish, he wondered where/what his job was.

He seemed to be making loads of money, that's the thing. He couldn't be selling drugs, who would expose themselves like this if he was. He can't be a famous celebrity, Harry would know. Plus, he'd be lying if he said that he didn't try searching Zayn's name on google.

Who is Zayn?

It must have been a signal of god, since his phone went off signaling that he had a new notification. He bit the inside of his cheek, clicking on the message.

zaynmalik: Hey baby

Harry smiled and almost instantly replied, eh he didn't really care if he seemed desperate. He was just bored, so so bored.

prettystyles: hi

zaynmalik: What's up gorgeous?

zaynmalik: sorry i took long, i was at work

prettystyles: oh it's okay

prettystyles: if you don't mind me asking, what's your job?

zaynmalik: well I'm a businessman.

prettystyles: you said earlier that you had fans?

zaynmalik: girls do swoon for me, I'm quite the handsome lad around here

prettystyles: oh okay, cool .

zaynmalik: why interested all of a sudden?

prettystyles: just wanna know where my daddy runs off tooooo🔥❤❤❤

zaynmalik: hmmm okay sweet cheeks

zaynmalik: also that picture...you sent...goddamn. Do you wanna cause me a heart attack, darling?

zaynmalik: you looked, breathtaking.

prettystyles: thanks daddy. Everything for you.

zaynmalik: isn't it 'Anything for you' ?

prettystyles: nope

prettystyles: Everything for you. Since you already can get anything.

zaynmalik: i can also get everything

prettystyles: nope you can't

zaynmalik: why do you say that baby?

prettystyles: Since everything is already taken by people who don't know they have everything.

zaynmalik: okay then...i guess you're really into mind tricks

zaynmalik: I'm so confused ...well kind of

prettystyles: (((((;;; mind fucked

Harry knew he was confusing at some points, knew that he was confusing the older lad with his stupid sayings that didn't make sense. Though what he didn't know, was that he was playing a very dangerous game, in which he could not get out of.

"You dare listen to the man. You dare let your foolishness fool you. A man whom you can't assure is a man."