2

(you get to see their personalities in this chapter)

Zayn's P.O.V (it changes to 3rd POV later because fuck this first person shit like bye Felicia)

I let myself walk out the shower, immediately grabbing a towel wrapping it around my waist making sure it was secured before letting go.

I liked cold showers more than hot. Hot showers are basically a early experience to hell. That, and labor.

I stopped in front of the sink mirror, checking myself out, I ran a hand through my short hair, I kind of missed my black, blonde bleached hair though it was summer, and less hair makes everything fresh, so now I got myself a shaved head.

Since I have heavy body guards around me at all times, I wasn't that surprised when I noticed my hand man Jorge outside the restroom door twirling a gun on his pointer finger.

I sighed loudly hoping I'll sound distressed and he would leave me alone. I went towards my dresser, seeing he wasn't getting the clue. I spoke up, "What do you need, Jorge." I said not bothering to even make eye contact with him, grabbing a pair of boxers.

"Nothing sir- I'm sorry, I'm h-here to protect." Jorge stuttered fixing his uniform he walked out the room his shoes clicking with the marble floor. I chuckled, these tough men were scared of me. I'll never get over that fact to be honest, they're just too buff and were literally trained with knives pressed against their throats until they got whatever they were teaching at the moment right.

I'm a simple 25 year old, with noodle arms and a big juicy dick.

I sighed putting on my clothes set for the day. Regular black suit, with some shades for the sun. My watch in my wrist, matching the rings in my fingers. I looked, gorgeous, as always zayn, as always.

A heard a small knock at my bedroom door making me turn, still fixing my sleeves. "Sir, I did what you told me too." Ah, it was Percy. I saw he had a small cardboard box in his arms. Hmm, sweet revenge.

I beckoned him over watching him near me with a smirk in his face. He enjoyed doing this deed, great, I had many more to assign him. I opened the box taking a peek inside, indeed my enemy's head was inside, perfectly cleaned so no blood was dripping. I let out a chuckle patting Percy in the back, closing the box.

"Good work, make sure to burn that shit yeah? I'm sure they'll be sorry now that I've done this." I spat grabbing a cigarette from Percy's pocket, seeing him search frantically for the lighter with one hand still holding the box not wanting me to lose patience.

He sighed in relief taking it out of his back pocket, his whole face turning red when he noticed my eyes on him. Percy kept eye contact with me while lighting up the cigarette that was now in between my lips, I let myself inhale the smoke, blowing it into his face.

"They'll be sorry Percy, they will."

-

"I don't understand, did I not fucking command you to grab me woman undergarments?" Zayn snapped his face was showing off anger and disgust as he went through the various of boxers, and briefs. "I specially told you, I wanted panties. Lace, pure fucking silk in my hands. I need them by today!" Zayn continued cussing, throwing the clothes on the floor they stepped on. "Jorge!" He called out watching the guy step forward, "Take these away, out of my sight. Wear them, sell them, I couldn't care a thousand dollars! Just, leave with them in hand." He ordered ushering Jorge out the room.

Zayn turned his focus back on the guy who had made a mistake. "So, care to explain to me what happened that I am now frowning upon your mistake?" Zayn grit between his teeth, jaw locked, eyes glaring at the guy infront of him. The guy stayed quiet, not daring to speak up making Zayn's fury rise. "Who even hired him? I didn't command new people! Get him out."

"No-No! Sir, my names, names Liam! I am terribly sorry for my mistake. I just, I didn't see any lady around, and I thought maybe you said woman undergarments rather than men!" Liam gushed raising his hands to his face like if he was about to be slapped. Zayn raised both eyebrows, a smirk making way to his lips.

"Those weren't for me. They weren't for a lady either." He admitted his body guards along with Liam looked at him with confusion. "Who's w-were they?" Liam stuttered, Zayn's hand now going to the guy's hair like if handling a dog. Zayn yanked Liam's head back making him gasp feeling intimidated. "They, were for my beautiful flower, his name is Harry. He is the pure sun glazing on our skin, making us hot. They were for him." Zayn told him letting go of his rough hold on Liam's hair.

"b-but I thought you weren't...I thought you were single?" Liam whispered, Zayn laughing along with his men.

"My flower, is new, fresh. Not in a relationship, but in business."

-

Harry was asleep, his body halfway on the bed, snoring away his problems. That's until his alarm rang and made him get up and start his morning routine.

"Beth? Yes, I'd like to make an appointment for Friday? Ah yes, no, just manicure! Pedicure, honey you do NOT want to deal with my feet." Harry chuckled headset on his ear, as he continued his morning run through the park.

"No no, I'm not having a heart attack. I am just running, you know enjoying the summer air." He explained to the woman on the other line, "Ah great, 3 in the afternoon? I'll be there. Got you, alright bye!" He said removing the ear piece from his ear he continued his laps.

What he does for this perfect body.

He stopped running settling with walks, his chest heaving up and down as he went to the small lemonade stand with a child behind it not older than 6. Summer, good timing for lemonade.

"Hi there mister! Would you like some lemonade? My names Kaise!" The small girl said smiling showing off her bright white baby teeth. Harry nodded going to put his hair in a bun, "You know mister, you look like a guy I saw in the telly with my mom." He flashed a smile at Kaise handing her 25 cents, maybe a dollar because she was very sweet as she made his lemonade.

"Oh yeah? Who?" He asked grabbing the small cup she had handed to him. He immediately chugged it down feeling the cool liquid go down his throat.

"Tarzan."

Harry burst out laughing, fixing his headband. He then pointed at himself, "You think, i- I look like Tarzan?" He spoke, throwing the empty cup on a trashcan near the stand. The little girl nodded, "Yes sir! Thanks for buying!"

"You know what Kasie?" He said taking out a few dollar bills, "Hand me all you got, I'm quite thirsty." Kasie giggled nodding in excitement.

"Thank you thank you! My mommy will want all this money! She's sick, and I want to buy her medicine!" Kasie explained now grinning at him with happiness. Harry's heart was mushed in love as he patted the small girls head when she ran to hug him.

"You smell nasty."

"Ah well, I just finished running."