My Gay Best Friend's Brother [3]

HEYYYYY!

My shpeel is going to be at the end. Go read and then I'll have my say! Enjoy.

Thanks and Happy Readings! (:

********************

My Gay Best Friend's Brother: Chapter Three

********************

Naked Brother's, Tattoo's, and a New Arrival

Calli's POV:

I woke up from the smell of French toast. I felt myself smile as I realized that my dad was making breakfast. It had been a while since he went out of his way to make breakfast, usually just opting to pour himself (and myself) a bowl of cereal. I rolled out of bed and went straight to the bathroom for my shower. I quickly made use of the warm water, marveling in the way it helped smooth away any knots I still had from snowboarding.

After my shower, I toweled off, wrapped myself with it, and brushed my teeth. Now for the hard part. I walked over to my closet and opened the double doors. I took in the vast amounts of clothes that I had put there (with the help of my wonderful father, I might add) last night before I went to bed. I couldn't decide what to wear. So, I took out the first thing that caught my eye. It was a teal colored blouse that had off the shoulder sleeves and a drawstring neck. It flowed down my body like the water had in my shower and had jewel and bead adornments under my bust. After, I pulled out a dark-wash jean that looked almost black and decided that, that would be my outfit. I chose the same heeled boots I had worn to Finn's house on Saturday and pulled them over my jeans. Now, I as I looked at myself in the mirror, I couldn't remember a time where I was actually proud at the way I looked. Finishing my look, I put on some lip gloss and brushed my hair out; it was so short I didn't really need to do anything to it.

Grabbing my book bag, I started for downstairs. My dad was now sitting at the table reading the paper, coffee mug in one hand. He was dressed in fitted jeans and a nice button up shirt. He didn't like wearing suits; in fact he only wore them when it was absolutely necessary. He always says that, 'A person who is comfortable will get more work done.' And, apparently it worked, seeing as he is a sought after architect.

"Morning Dad," I said with a smile. He nodded at me and said, "Morning Bambi."

"Do I get breakfast?" I asked.

He finally looked up from his paper and his eyes widened. "What are you wearing?"

I glanced down at myself. "Uh...clothes?"

"Callista Patience Cavanaugh"-did everyone feel like saying my full name?-"what you're wearing is unacceptable!"

I laughed. Yep, that's right, I laughed. He was being ridiculous. "Dad, I don't see how what I'm wearing is ridiculous."

I put his coffee cup down, followed by the newspaper. "You're wearing a second skin."

Okay, I guess he had me there. But, it was covering all the necessary body parts. "I'll put on a sweater."

He shook his head. "Bambi...you're beautiful, you know that?"

I felt myself smile. "Thanks Dad!"

"Good. Now go change."

Oh...he was good. "Way to butter me up!"

"Damn right." He had a huge grin on his face now.

"There's nothing wrong with what I'm wearing. It's completely school appropriate."

"Bambi...why must you be so stubborn?"

"Why must you be so...fatherly?"

"Because I'm a father!"