Ridiculous Coincidences

Chapter Eleven: Ridiculous Coincidences

Ever since I had caught him - or was it the other way around - in the gym, I couldn't take my mind off him. It wasn't just dirty thoughts about his hand pumping his còck, or the undeniably attractive face he made as he came... no, I was curious about him in general.

My mother had always said I had always been a curious cat-of-a-child, and sometimes that did me well. But now, I wasn't so sure; I couldn't afford to spend every living thought about what he did, where he worked, what kind of music he liked, especially since he probably thinks of me as a total creeper.

I hadn't dared to tell Kate about this particular... encounter yet, and I wasn't sure if I'd want to. Yes, I'd be constantly ridiculed and made fun of, but I could trust her as a supportive confident. In fact, I hadn't decided what I would do about anything involving that situation, except for one thing:

Never would I ever step foot in that gym while he was there working out, alone, at midnight, and Heaven forbid naked. I wasn't sure if I could stand another humiliating - although arousing - encounter.

Over the course of the next week, I had managed to stay away from Mr. Jackson Bloom, not only at gym, but at work as well.  Kate had willingly taken the morning shift at the register again, making it so that I would not have to face him directly. Of course she had protested - her heart was still set on hooking me up with him - but with a little coaxing and a dash of bribing, she had dutifully done me the favor.

But just because she was the one at the register, that didn't mean I never saw him. Even though I would cowardly hide in the back when he came in, I couldn't help but discreetly peek out and stare at his beautifully chiseled face.

If only that little rendezvous in the gym had never occurred! Then maybe I would have had a chance at actually getting to know him, rather than just imagining, or hell, hiding in the fucking backroom when he walked in, while Kate was the one laughing and talking with him.

However, I was nearly positive I was not the only one avoiding the other. He didn't go to the gym anymore.

Was it because of me? Did I ruin his little secret workout session for him? How much had I really creeped him out?

But by golly he still had my fùcking panties.... that had be a good, if not decent, sign, right?

Come weekend, Kate's decided to drag me out to yet another clubbing adventure of hers.

I'm dressed in a body-molding red tube dress, and Kate's red "fck me heels." Kate has an equally simple outfit, but it’s as - if not skimpier - than my own, barely covering her arse, with a plunging v-neck that shows the inner curves of her cleavage. Mine, on the other hand, fully covers my rear – although it is still short – and molds to my body as if the dress was painted on.

She is out to devour. I am out to forget.

Jackson obviously wasn’t attracted to me, and he was probably terrified of my stalking, creeping self. It was no use trying to pursue him… and so what better way is there to forget about him, than meet someone else?

“Oh come on, Gwennie-Bear,” Kate coos as she ushers me into the night club. She taps my bottom with her hand, causing me to jump as I try and keep my dress from riding up as I walk. “We’re boy-hunting tonight!”

I allow her to excitedly drag me into the dark, loud club, with its swaying, grinding bodies and slutty girls and horny guys.

We reach the bartender who looks at Kate appreciatively, and I open my mouth to decline a drink when he turns to look at me. However, Kate stops my words of “no, thanks,” from falling out of my mouth.