Just a Girl

Hello derr :] sorry for the slight wait .

---

Chapter Five: Just a Girl

                He’s kind of just standing there, in all his—clothed—glory, and I wonder if he recognizes me. However, that idea is quickly squashed when I remember: Oh right, I totally spied on him last night. Whoops.

                Subconsciously, my eyes travel down from his face to the front of his jeans and I squirm, remembering what exactly was under there. My thighs clench without my control and my face heats up when I realize I’m blatantly staring at his crotch.

                “Um…” the dude says. “Gwendolyn, are you all right?”

                Lordy. Say my name again. Please. I beg you.

                Wait. How the fuck does he know my name?

                Oh right, my name tag.

                You haven’t replied to him yet, Gwen!

                “Ah, um, well.” I should just tell him I’m fine and move on with life, but his tantalizing brown eyes stare at me with such intensity, and I’m rendered almost incomprehensible. It’s not like I can tell him the truth, and be like: Oh hey, yeah, it’s just that I have a slight problem in my womanly parts, that only you—specifically, the part that makes you a boy—can fix. Wanna fuck?

                Kate taps my butt with her hand, causing both my and the dude’s eyes to fly to my ass. I let out a squeak, and she holds out his coffee for him, which he accepts gratefully.

                “Here’s your coffee. Sorry about Gwen here, she has a slight tendency to blank out on you; it gets on my nerves all the time,” Kate apologizes, charm oozing from her voice.

                The dude lets out a husky laugh, and I can tell his eyes on me, even if I’m staring down at the counter.

                Kate glances at me slyly, before she adds, “Although, it might just be because she feels overpowered by your… well, how do I say this… hotness.”

                Goddamn you, Kate. I thought we were friends.

                “Oh really?” the guy muses, and I cannot help but cast an evanescent glance at him, looking up through my eyelashes. He suddenly clears his throat, his entire demeanor tensing, before he relaxes again. “Well thanks for the coffee, girls.” And with those words, he walks out of the store.

                As soon as he’s gone, Kate whirls around on me. “Do you want to tell me what was going on there, Missy?” I don’t reply, and simply stare at the door blankly. “Gwendolyn Wilmington!” Kate snaps, drawing my attention back to her.

                “He called me a girl,” I all but wail, pouting in frustration. “I’m twenty one. I can drink. And I am most certainly a woman; not a girl!” I mutter furiously.

                Kate’s confused look quickly transforms into a coy smirk. “Are you saying… that is the guy you were creaming yourself over earlier?”

                I glare at her half-heartedly. “I was not creaming my panties.”

                An old lady sitting on a couch in the far corner looks at us amusedly. “Pardon me for interrupting your conversation, but the only cream I want to hear of is the one in my coffee!”