Take 2 - I Saw Him Standing There with a GPS - ACTION!

//Take 2 - I Saw Him Standing There with a GPS - ACTION!//

Augustine's POV:

It was raining.

Yes, raining.

Screw you, rain.

It's not that I hate the rain so much. It's just that is freaking annoying when I am the one in the rain, which means I should use an umbrella. And I frigging hate it!

Why? Probably because my umbrella is the one with teletubbies on it. I tried to buy a new one but then my three stupid younger sisters would cry. I don't really understand what the problem was if I am the one that bought the umbrella, and they could just use this. But no, they won't. Stupid sisters.

Well, whatever, it is only rain anyway. I folded the umbrella and kept it inside my bag.

Strolling down the street, my eyes got caught on the sight on a boy. A boy with black hair, wearing really old-fashioned clothes, crossing the pedestrian and with a GPS in his hands.

No, I didn't say that wrong. It is a G-P-S.

I couldn't resist bursting into laughter. I laughed and laughed and finally, wiped tears out of my eyes. I am actually crying while laughing? Well, isn't that so rare?! It explains how hilarious it is to find someone holding a GPS while crossing a street.

The sight is just too hilarious!

I slowly opened my eyes to laugh at the sight again when I witnessed a car crashing onto him. Oh wait, allow me to correct myself, almost crashing onto him.

Quickly dashing towards him, within a split of a second I pulled him to the other side of the pavement. That was honestly so dangerous! The car was going at full speed. I don't want someone dying in front of my own eyes! Hello?! Are you out of your mind, stranger?!

"Where the hell were you looking?" I asked angrily, fumes probably steaming out from my head. To a stranger. Yes, a mere stranger, whom I just met. Well, he is the one at fault. Not me.

"At the GPS," He replied, still pressing some buttons on the GPS. What the hell, buddy?!

"How frank you are, pal. That's nice. Honesty is the best policy, and whatsoever. But, you should honestly consider looking around yourself. Be more aware of your surroundings, kiddo," I explained. Hold on a second, why do I sound so much like an old safety fireman guy?

Wait, why a safety fireman? Is there even a term called safety fireman?

"Oh, I humbly apologize for my mistake. It was my first time outside after such a long while," He said to me, finally, looking away from the GPS and to my face.

I stared at his eyes for a moment. Nothing out of the ordinary, I would say. But it's just that his eyes reminds me a new-born opening its eyes for the very first time. This might sound cheesy, but that is exactly what they remind me of.

"First time?" I asked. He seems pretty large to me, so he ain't gonna be a new born. So, why a first time?

"Aren't madam the one laughing your heads off earlier at me?" He asked, as if to finally recognize me.

That quite surprised me. He noticed? He was looking at the GPS the whole freaking time. Does he have eyes secretly attached somewhere else spying on me? He does seems like an alien with an outfit and such a clueless expression, so I won't be surprised if he was an alien for real. Honestly.

Mission: Find The Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें