Take 16 - Marie Antoinette, they said - ACTION!

Check out the awesome trailer made by Rhianna on the multimedia section! It's awesome! (:

***

Augustine's POV:

"What are you guys doing?" I asked to the lot, as soon as I got back with a couple of drinks.

"Nothing much." That new-girl-whom-I-just-met told me.

"So, what does a mole on the waist have to do with anything?" Amelia chimed in, asking the alien.

What the hell is Amelia talking about? Mole? Oh well, who cares, anyway?

"Do you read books, Justine?" That new-girl-I-forgot-the-name-already asked me. That was a quick change of subject.

I nodded in reply. Not that lame moniker again. Rather than that, do I look like some dumb kindergartener, who can't read books?

"Oh, I see. What's the book you have been reading lately?" She asked, as if she is testing me whether I actually read books.

What was the book I picked out from the Old Library Subdivision? I remember finishing the story at once and knowing how great it was but what the heck was the author's name? Never mind the author's name, at least the title, Tina! Oh, that stupid brain of mine, just remember it!

Wait, why do I even need to bother remembering it? It is none of her business anyway. Oh well, I will just-

-Oh, right. I just remembered.

"Fangirl," I answered back. Well, it had a green cover and I remember disliking Cath, the main heroine of the story. Er, not so sure what the author's name is though....

"Oh." She started, "You borrowed it just last period, right? Tell us all about the story. Oh wait, no way that you finished it-"

"I finished it already," I cut her off. What's her problem? She was suddenly from Ms. Very-Nice to a Ms. Nosey-Bitch. Maybe it is just me, deluding the conversation.

"Excuse me while I go back to the classroom."

I turned around finding Ro waking up from his seat. Hmm, is it me or his face look so pale?

"You haven't even finished your food yet. Don't you dare waste some in front of my very own eyes?" I yelled at him. I should control my tone. Oh well. Period.

He didn't even look at me or bother to respond. He just nonchalantly ignored my presence and walked past me. His face looked really wishy-washy (if that even made any sense).

Hold on a second, what's with this hitch?

"Attention all the students of Camio."

All the heads turned to the speakers around the canteen. Announcements aren't done very often, implicating that this might be something really important. Doubtlessly.

"Calling the Faustus students, please hurry to the GPC room. I repeat, please hurry to the GPC room."

My head perked up in that particular announcement. I looked at the rest of the students. Sure enough, they do understand the hidden meaning of the announcement. Oh wait, but not the newly transferred students, it seems. Even that Mr. Weirdo looked so befuddled.

"Go back to our classroom, everyone," I ordered them at once. Of course, the rest of the students rushed away to their own classrooms while Amelia, Brandon, Nate and Ro looked at their panic in bewilderment. It appears to be that Maria does understand the meaning, after all. Was she there from the beginning, not new, like this bunch?