LA,Cali

Roc pov

Its been four months since Yn and Trent left and I've been working hard to prove to Yn that I do love her and Trent. I quit black mafia and moved to Cali. Taking online college and I have a job. Yep no longer self empolyed or the boss. I got my cousin Mike to take over. Over these pass months Yn still let me talk to Trent and face time him a few times. Yn have no clue what I've been up to. I'm doing my best to win my girl back. I don't like being seperated. I'm glad she ain't divorce me. Yet.

Yn pov

Wow its been four months. Without Roc and to tell the truth I miss him. Even Trent too. But now we gotta pack up again. Since my job transferred me to LA. Stupid but it doesn't matter New York was okay , but you gotta explore. Anthony well for him. After the kiss we just stayed friends.

I got a moving company to move our things to our address early and we took a plane to LA.When we landed me and Trent went to go grab our suit cases.

But someone in a suit and hat came to help. So I took a step back.

??? : I got it ma'am

Yn : Thank you.

I seen Trent flash a smlie. Then tried to cover it up.

Yn : Why are you smiling.

The man turned around and flashed a smile.

??? : Here are your bags.

I jumped right into his arms giving him a hug. He hugged me back holding me close.

Yn : I miss you so much Roc

Roc : Me to

He leaned in closer and we kissed. So passionatly. I just loved every bit of it. He was holding me in the right places and every thing. Shit I miss that. Time to take that home.

Roc : Come on. Let's take these bag to the limo.

Yn : A limo

Trent : Where riding in a Limo.

Yn : How did you get a limo.

Roc : Cause I'm a limo driver but its not a big limo like you think it is Trent its like a car.

Trent : Oh okay.

We got in the car. We sat in the front seat of the car while Trent sat in the back. He put the privatcy glass up so Trent wouldn't hear. Then began to drive.

Roc : You wanna know something. Its a secret.

Yn : What.

Roc : My mom lives here in Cali.

Yn : Don't lie. She's died.

Roc : Nope that was my mom twin sister. That died and that you guys jumped.

Yn : Wow Your mom is gonna hate my guts.

Roc : No really. Here's the thing. When her and my dad broke up a year ago. She left off and moved to Cali so one knew where she was. Later my mom Twin Misty was sleeping around with my dad. Turns out she been stealing money. That why my dad had you girls to jump her. Her and my dad got in a relationship. She wanted to leave him. But she knew to much and him and his friends were afraid that she was gonna. Rat out their business to another gang. So they killed her.

Yn : So is she mad at me.

Roc : No she hated her sister everyone did. But she likes you.

Yn : That's good news do she know about the wedding.

Roc : She knows everything. She was at the wedding. Plus she wanna see Trent and spend some time with him.

Yn : Okay when are you taking him.

Roc : So I can spend sometime with you.

Yn : Okay.

He dropped Trent off at his moms apartnment. I stayed in the car. All I could think about was getting in bed with Roc. Plus I'm not fully ready to see her just yet. Roc hoped in the car. Then began to drive off.

Yn : So where you stay.

Roc : In a three bedroom house. I still saved up the money that we made so it last for the rest of the year.

Damn Roc really proving to me that he loves me.

When we got to the house. I grabbed my suit case and we went inside. He even decorated nice and its clean.

Yn : Well I'm gonna take a shower.

Roc : Feel free you to use the one in my room.

Yn : I will.

I went upstairs to the bathroom. Then started up the shower and began to undress. I stepped in the shower. As the stem fogged up the whole bathroom. I wet my skin on the hot water washing my body. I felt someone in the room with me. I felt a kiss on my shoulder and hands began to feel up on my waist. As the kiss reach up to my neck. I only known it to be Roc.

I rested my head back on his shoulder. As the shower water beat my skin and Roc felt around on my thigh. I felt his hand began to to rub V forcing my legs to open more. As he slid his two fingers inside. I moaned in his ear. "That's what I miss" he said with a smile. As i felt pumping his fingers inside of me. I softly moan. Its been a while.

I can't 4 months without sex is to long. The more he kept going. The more I got wet and the more he became aroused. I turned around facing him. I put my hand on his head and pulled him close. Leaning in for a kiss. We kissed passionatly as our lip moved in motion. He felt around my body. I kissed his neck. Then back to his lips. He turned off the shower. Then picked me up the bedroom.

He layed me down on the bed. And kissed me on my stomach on down. Shit Im ready for all that.

A/N - sorry for the long wait. I've been busy for for the past two weeks.