Prologue

Hey, this isn't much, but I love writing and One Direction so I just had to do something of some sort. Tell me what you think, I'm really ? about this. Thanks, xx

I let my fingers run through my messy brown hair. I anticipated every breath. I glanced at the large clock impatiently once more. People rushed past me, only blurs. Yet I stood in the middle of the bright, glossy airport with nothing to do but wait. How long could I stand this?

            Then the whole atmosphere shifted. People became more agitated, whispering quickly. I straightened as I notice a black mass of people approaching the glass doors. Tall men, with dark coats and tinted sunglasses. My heart skipped a beat. My foot tapped against the marble floor nervously.

That’s when I noticed some black hair. I heard that voice, echoing loudly. I took a step forward, my breath stolen. Come on…

And I saw him. There. Laughing. He suddenly stopped, looking around, and his gaze met mine. I ran towards him with a huge smile on my face. He dropped his pair of heavy bags and caught me as I leaped into his arms gracefully. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he held me close. His warmth spread through me, calming my heart instantly. He closed his eyes, kissing my head, my neck. Tears rolled down my cheeks. This was where I belonged. I felt safe.

‘I missed you so much,’ I whispered, ‘I love you.’

‘I love you too.’ he said.

His voice faltered slightly. I looked up and got lost in his dark eyes. I knew they’d take me to another world. A single tear fell down his face.

He kissed me on the cheeks until I pulled him in, his soft lips meeting mine.

I would not waste a minute.